The neverending saga of missing posts.

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by mistersoft, Mar 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see the post trimmers have been out in force again. One thread that suffered was a sponsored one and while posts were deleted maybe to suit the sponsor, the theme returned shortly afterwards and was yet allowed to remain. I'm not saying what sponsor but they make things with two or three hands and you wear them on your wrist to tell the time. Oh and they're apparently military.

Why oh why does this constant nibbling of the posts continue with no apparent consistency? People can and still do post rubbish and bigoted racist rubbish that seems to be allowed to remain while a carefully constructed post by me gets the chop. I'm not a heavyweight, political or otherwise but I do have my moments.

There is a consistency but only in that the Mods seem to delete inconsistently. This has NOT changed in all the time I've been a member of ARRSE.

Bugger, another consistency or is that the same one?
  2. Its because they are TA mate not 49 Para
  3. Where is this bigoted, racist rubbish you speak of?
  4. Sorry I didn't know I was expected to provide examples.

Seek and ye shall find.

It's not bloody hard to miss.
  5. Surely if you accuse the site mods of condoning racist views on the site then you should back up your accusation with some proof.

Personally, I expect your posts were deleted because they were shite pal.
  6. Just read what I fcuking wrote and NOT between the lines. I'm not accusing Mods of anything except deleting posts. Where you get that from is beyong me but fortunately you are not.

Unless I'm missing a Mod's badge on your avatar fcuk off and write your own shite.

7. Oooooooooooh! Fcuking swing that handbag mate.

8. At least you read that post.

9. It was typed by your own fair hand you thick as mince cnut.
  10. [quote="Moodybitch]Surely if you accuse the site mods of condoning racist views on the site then you should back up your accusation with some proof.[/quote]

We finally agree.

Or at least on the rubbish theme.
  11. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Bugger - we lost a whole thread and are just sulking in the corner.
  12. I'm glad it's not just me it's happening to.

I might have read something into that.
  13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

We broke a rule and lost a years + worth of stuff but hey life goes on.