The net tightens.

he should have been arrested years ago...

...made his money in the music industry in the 1960s and 1970s, managing singers including Alvin Stardust and Chris Rea.

I rest my case!

ABrighter2006 said:

...made his money in the music industry in the 1960s and 1970s, managing singers including Alvin Stardust and Chris Rea.

I rest my case!
Whats wrong with Chris Rea? ...

It's okay, Lord Hutton can have an enquiry. I'm sure Levy will get off with a pay award and a few more honours.

Yet they had enough evidence to arrest the cünt! Makes you wonder what else they could cook up; especially against Phoney Tony and his band of corrupt crooks, doesn't it?

MsG

Heartwarming news. Doesn't he look like a hunted man in the photo? This could be something to do with only paying £5,000 tax in 1999 - he's kept a very low profile ever since.

I'd advise the police to get fingerprints and a DNA sample while they have him - the chances are he might allegedly reoffend

Sorry for posting this elsewhere and hopefully PTP will delete it.

NotyouAgain said:
ABrighter2006 said:

I rest my case!

ABrighter2006 steps up to the mantle and dons figure 11!

Sorry, in my haste, was thinking about the dwarf sized Irish who did Lady in Red. :? Which would have been more his style! The irony being that I've got quite a few of Chris Rea's albums - I'll get my coat!

"he added; the man is currently in custody"

I bet when they nicked him he said something like, " don't you know who I am" "erm yes, tha'ts why we are here"

Shame they didnt do it in the wee small hours

I'm off to the pub to celebrate

My post should also be delated please PTP, your right Frenchperson thats a haunted look and no mistake, only 5000 in tax what a slag!!

The Media is going to keep him on the front page for weeks and he knows it.

splendid!

ABrighter2006 said:
NotyouAgain said:
ABrighter2006 said:

I rest my case!

ABrighter2006 steps up to the mantle and dons figure 11!

Sorry, in my haste, was thinking about the dwarf sized Irish who did Lady in Red. :? Which would have been more his style! The irony being that I've got quite a few of Chris Rea's albums - I'll get my coat!
before you do, please answer my earlier question, whats wrong with Alvin Stardust...coo ca choo :1:

Lord Levy plays tennis with Tony Blair and is nicknamed Lord Cashpoint for his role in raising funds for Labour. He is also Mr Blair's special envoy to the Middle East.

Alex Salmond, the leader of the Scottish National Party, which reported its concerns over cash-for-honours allegations to the police, said: "The water is lapping up the beach, it's round the ankles of the Prime Minister.

"This is Tony Blair's personal friend, bagman and fundraiser. I think we can say that Tony Blair's personal pack of cards is starting to tumble down'

For once I agree with a porridge wog, love the term bagman, so much scope for more things coming to light, I wonder what Levy has been bringing Tony back from the middle East?

Can one of our septic cousins find some spam law that Levy has broken?.

What a pickle our Tone would be in if Levy was up for extradition to a Texas hell-hole (surely, 'humane penitentiary'?). If he pulled out of the treaty it would look like he was just helping his crony, if not his crony spills the beans under torture (surely 'during an extraordinary rendition flight to somewhere not very exotic' ?).

What larks, Pip !.

"Asked if he had any reaction to the news that Lord Levy had been arrested, the prime minister's official spokesman said: "I cannot comment on that, it is a party matter"

Slopey shouldered little tw*t. He is the Labour Prime Minister and "can't" comment on his own party.

Lie you way out of another hole, traitor.

The image of that man on the television makes my blood boil. From day one he has systematically set about dismantling everything that is good about this Country.
In 50 years it wouldn't surprise me if the Russians released documents confirming he was working for them from the early 80's.

Quack

No doubt there will have been secret 'briefings' and plans for such an eventuality. Levy will be difficult to pin down and I won't be surprised if no charges materialise. Then Blair will scream about how he's been vindicated. I never swear on here but I FCUKING HOPE I'M WRONG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 4
Purple_Flash The Intelligence Cell 21
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6