The Navy,s Not Here

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Manley, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just looked in on the "Mate a lots" in the other house, and Lo!, hardly a whisper, so has the Nations Bulwark been disbanded or have they all been kidnapped by the Iranians. :? :?

2. Are you on crack, you mlaaring underpant?

3. Has the being shagged in the barrel squished whatever brains you had out of your ears?

I call wah.

4. I *think* he means he has been looking at Rum Ration and noticed that the place is almost dead. Not sure what 'nations Bulwark' or Iranians have to do with it though.....

5. Perhaps the wavey navey has been disbanded along with the stabs.
    The money saved could pay for a dozen MPs expense claims.

6. More to the point what were you doing looking at the sailors site? Have they got a lonely hearts forum?

7. I also looked in there the other day.Very scary.If you think we have some nut jobs over here..........
    They have more than their fair share.
    Diamond Lil's anyone?

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think it is an excellent site - they bite so easily (especially the MODs) :D

But have to agree with the original poster - the site is as slow as a slow thing slowed down to its slowest speed.

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The mods are a bit gullible. :wink:

10. Concur - that's why I'm lurking here now.

11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Rumration lost me the day one of the first posters was outed (or confessed in a teary, drunken way) that he was not in fact an ex-RN bloke but a hermaphrodite with a sad obsession with 15 year old trainees at Shotley. Worse, he was invited to continue posting, rather than banned, binned and threatened with death.

Sailors ... it turns out they do like it up 'em

12. What he said.

13. The Mods have taken offence to some of the posters who have abandoned ship and joined a new one.
    http://www.romft.co.uk

Go on have a look you know you want too.

14. Its f*cking gash thats why, its 'jack speaked' up to death and is the internet equivalant of 30 top and bottom heavy Janners breakdancing on a glass coffee table

15. Concur about the MODS on RumRation, loads of us moved to an independent version, "ROMFT".

This is much more like the NAAFI with more clear, fairer moderation