The Naughty Step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay out of the Int Cell and getting another smacked arrse, going on from this http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/194212-kings-troop-rha-5.html#post4889009

What have you been put on the Naughty Step for?

As I said, I saw my arrse on some splitter who gobbed off about the death of an arrser. Fatbadge rescued me and my medals though.

Spill the beans. 3123 - try not to take the whole thread up.

naughty%20step-thumb-140x105.jpg

I got put on the naughty step for calling some cunt a cunt and then some other cuntette put me on the naughtily step the cunt!

I got put on the naughty step for calling some cunt a cunt and then some other cuntette put me on the naughtily step the cunt!
You didn't get banned though, you big wet lettuce.

S

syledis

If you get through 5 years on here without being put on the naughty step do you get a LS and GC gong, or does it simply mean you are a boring git?

If somebody gave me a quid for every time I've clicked on "Cancel" instead of "Post Quick Reply"...

Those "Edit Post" and "Delete" buttons get some hammer too.

If somebody gave me a quid for every time I've clicked on "Cancel" instead of "Post Quick Reply"...

Those "Edit Post" and "Delete" buttons get some hammer too.
It's your age, old man xxx

If you get through 5 years on here without being put on the naughty step do you get a LS and GC gong, or does it simply mean you are a boring git?
I qualify under both criteria. Can I have a medal I can actually wear?

I'm a paragon of virtue, me.

And you are only as old as the girls you are fucking and I try to stick to girls around 24 years of age*.

*And above.

kettle, pot, black, calling, the

re arrange that popular phrase...

if you can....
Ah right so I stalk women, off the net - this site in particular, and hound them until penetrative sex occurs? Thanks for that. You can get back to your hovis bag and evo stick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.