The Mystery of the vanishing Telly

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Good CO, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Please check your inventories for the "Dominus Designs Entertainment System" 'stolen' from the hilltop pad, and if you have it put it back!
  2. Are you sure it hasn't fallen down the back of the sofa?
  3. oh no it's bovvi all over again
  4. Wasn't me guv. I have photographic proof - I was antagonising French Nazis at the time :threaten:

Bring in the SIB - second thoughts don't bother, they'll only cock up the investigation.
  5. I can explain this one, and have been waiting to see you online to grovel!!

I was tidying away a school of free floating gold fish swimming around the telly, missed, and returned the telly to you. Sorry. I bought 4 more chesterfields in a fit of guilt.

It should be back in your inventory. Again, sorry.
  6. dude you ran away and left me dressed as a frog to their mercy. I tried to film it but mucked up. i discoed in the lapen HQ for about 10 minutes. :numberone:
  7. I didn't run away - i got booted off for loosing off a few rounds of 5.56. Some people just have no sense of humour :thumright:

Edited to add - once I get home, and can access photo bucket i will put the evidence up for viewing!
  8. The raid into FN wasn't that good. As soon as we got in situ, a garlice muncher told me i was banned for firing weapons! Knob !
    Went back there today just to see what all the fuss was about, and was given a bullet protector....Watch out shooters, resistance is futile.
    And my nipple cannons are awesome !!

9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Got it Boney thanks. I need to add a few more channels - the only decent one at the moment is the classic film channel. When I get a moment.