The Mystery of the vanishing Telly

#1
Please check your inventories for the "Dominus Designs Entertainment System" 'stolen' from the hilltop pad, and if you have it put it back!
 
#4
Wasn't me guv. I have photographic proof - I was antagonising French Nazis at the time :threaten:

Bring in the SIB - second thoughts don't bother, they'll only cock up the investigation.
 
#5
Good CO said:
Please check your inventories for the "Dominus Designs Entertainment System" 'stolen' from the hilltop pad, and if you have it put it back!
I can explain this one, and have been waiting to see you online to grovel!!

I was tidying away a school of free floating gold fish swimming around the telly, missed, and returned the telly to you. Sorry. I bought 4 more chesterfields in a fit of guilt.

It should be back in your inventory. Again, sorry.
 
#6
Mighty_Blighty said:
Wasn't me guv. I have photographic proof - I was antagonising French Nazis at the time :threaten:

Bring in the SIB - second thoughts don't bother, they'll only cock up the investigation.
dude you ran away and left me dressed as a frog to their mercy. I tried to film it but mucked up. i discoed in the lapen HQ for about 10 minutes. :numberone:
 
#7
the_butler said:
Mighty_Blighty said:
Wasn't me guv. I have photographic proof - I was antagonising French Nazis at the time :threaten:

Bring in the SIB - second thoughts don't bother, they'll only cock up the investigation.
dude you ran away and left me dressed as a frog to their mercy. I tried to film it but mucked up. i discoed in the lapen HQ for about 10 minutes. :numberone:
I didn't run away - i got booted off for loosing off a few rounds of 5.56. Some people just have no sense of humour :thumright:

Edited to add - once I get home, and can access photo bucket i will put the evidence up for viewing!
 
#8
The raid into FN wasn't that good. As soon as we got in situ, a garlice muncher told me i was banned for firing weapons! Knob !
Went back there today just to see what all the fuss was about, and was given a bullet protector....Watch out shooters, resistance is futile.
And my nipple cannons are awesome !!

Snake
 
#9
Got it Boney thanks. I need to add a few more channels - the only decent one at the moment is the classic film channel. When I get a moment.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top