The mystery of "babyluv221"

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bugsy, Oct 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So who's the joker? :D :D :D

I got this PM today. Apparently babyluv221 joined today (17 October) and hasn't posted anything yet.

C'mon, daz! It was you, wasn't it?

MsG

2. I am babyluv221

3. I hope it's a stich :)

4. No.....I'm babyluv221, me and my wife........

5. Email looks like 'Nigerian Scam' speak.

6. On reflection, it was probably a bad idea to post this. Now that we've got well over 20,000 members, I can well imagine loads claiming to be the person in question.

I'm fückin' glad I didn't offer a fiver for each claim! :D :D :D

MsG

7. i'm babyluv221.

Fiver you said????

8. and I thought it was just me she fancied, what a tart :lol:

9. Everyone knows there is only one Babylove.......

10. She must fancy me twice as much! I got 2 from her - both saying exactly the same thing!

11. she said she liked my profile.... so she likes empty shallow people then!!! bonus! :)
    More worrying is the pic she has promised is probably going to be mdn in his spangled disco hotpants, roller blades, cowboy hat and gimp mask!!!!

12. Sent to me too, i viciously accused my muckers and just to be on the safe side sent a reply threatening to cook and eat her, charcoal or gas barbecue, regular or extra crispy, what should it be?

13. damn wench never sent me anything!!!

14. I'm sitting in her house right now :D

15. daz

daz LE

Bugsy,

I confess mate, I gave her you’re details.

After all, what else would I do with a blind one legged dwarf lady boy who suffers with halitosis? , as some as I clapped eyes on her/his hunchbacked guide dog, I knew that you two would be ideally suited :D :D :D :D