The mystery of "babyluv221"

So who's the joker? :D :D :D

I got this PM today. Apparently babyluv221 joined today (17 October) and hasn't posted anything yet.

Hello,

My name is miss Rita XXXXX,i am single and 5.8ft.How are you,
i hope your are find and in sound health.I went through your profile today
and i took interest on it. I am interested in your profile, we seem to have a lot in common. Kindly contact me.
(nelly4uXXX@yahoo.co.uk)
I will tell you more about myself and picture
C'mon, daz! It was you, wasn't it?

MsG

No.....I'm babyluv221, me and my wife........

On reflection, it was probably a bad idea to post this. Now that we've got well over 20,000 members, I can well imagine loads claiming to be the person in question.

I'm fückin' glad I didn't offer a fiver for each claim! :D :D :D

MsG

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
She must fancy me twice as much! I got 2 from her - both saying exactly the same thing!

she said she liked my profile.... so she likes empty shallow people then!!! bonus! :)
More worrying is the pic she has promised is probably going to be mdn in his spangled disco hotpants, roller blades, cowboy hat and gimp mask!!!!

Sent to me too, i viciously accused my muckers and just to be on the safe side sent a reply threatening to cook and eat her, charcoal or gas barbecue, regular or extra crispy, what should it be?

Bugsy7 said:
So who's the joker? :D :D :D

I got this PM today. Apparently babyluv221 joined today (17 October) and hasn't posted anything yet.

Hello,

My name is miss Rita XXXXX,i am single and 5.8ft.How are you,
and i took interest on it. I am interested in your profile, we seem to have a lot in common. Kindly contact me.
(nelly4uXXX@yahoo.co.uk)
C'mon, daz! It was you, wasn't it?

MsG
Bugsy,

I confess mate, I gave her you’re details.

After all, what else would I do with a blind one legged dwarf lady boy who suffers with halitosis? , as some as I clapped eyes on her/his hunchbacked guide dog, I knew that you two would be ideally suited :D :D :D :D

Go on then, who sent it? We've been infiltrated by the mother of Madonnas adopted kid, found this in my inbox.

Hello,

My name is miss Rita mbaye,i am single and 5.8ft.How are you,
(nelly4u2xxx@yahoo.co.uk)

Has she got to the "My family are minted, but we need to move it out of the country , you are nice handsome English man , do you need a lady wid a coupla hundred thousand burning a hole in her purse, 10% for you eh "

No thanks Love, got one of those :D