• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The mysterious numbers 4 and 5...

What forum guidelines do you think should replace those that cpunk deleted from his original list?

  • Anybody asking about Special Duties or 14 Int is to be ridiculed until they get the message.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Int Corps members are to close ranks and defend valiantly against any external criticism, no mat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No post shall include any mention of windows, daylight, outdoors or sunshine - in order to avoid ups

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any moron who refers to us as Intel is to be tagged as a spam-lover, and ignored until finally someb

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newbies who tell us all about their university education, knowledge of umpteen languages and time in

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No post shall include any mention of padlocks, fences, armoury doors or CCTV, so as not to over-exci

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any female contemplating joining the Corps should PM their photo and personal details to the Int Cor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any post which could have even the vaguest connotation of homosexuality, is to be replied to instant

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stationery is not to be discussed in the forum. We have enough trouble convincing ignorant morons t

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
#1
For those who haven't seen it, a new sticky at the top of the forum outlines the new "rules of engagement" from our beloved moderators.

Hail to the great moderators! and Davros!

cpunk said:
Revised Moderation Guidelines - Please Read!
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:51 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After in-depth discussion between Davros and myself we have agreed on the following moderation guidelines for the Int Corps board, which are as follows:

1. The Int Corps board is primarily intended for members of the Intelligence Corps, past and present. Guests are more than welcome to join in the discussions, but pointless slagging of the glorious Int Corps will be deleted.
What about pointless slagging of the glorious Int Corps by corps members?

2. No real names of serving or past members of the Intelligence Corps who aren't already in the public eye should be used and neither should they be identified in other ways, including nicknames and initials.
Thank you. No longer can those b*stards publicly identify me as "the one with the stretched hoop from his Mortar Platoon days"

3. UNCLASSIFIED information only. Use your common sense! This is one of the few internet sites where intelligence personnel post in public and it is constantly monitored, (by Davros, who hasn't got a proper job) not least by senior members of the Corps.
Noooooo. Surely nobody really important reads this to get a feel for what we plebs think? Sorry Sir. That's my promotion prospects f*cked for another ten years :)

6. The Moderators' decisions are final. We will generally inform posters by PM if we decide to edit or delete a post. Discussions on the moderators' decisions should be conducted by PM. If you disagree with what we have done feel free to PM Good_CO or Bad_CO, or send an email to admin@arrse.co.uk.
What happened to 4. and 5.? What draconian measures did you delete at the last minute? I think the arrse community have a right to know.

I am therefore contributing this poll.
I table the motion that you pick the two most popular, make them 4 and 5, and add them to the "Int Corps Moderation Guidelines" :)

INT CORPS - BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

(or should that be "buy the people"?)
 
#2
Ever consider that 'intelegence' and 'ability to count to 10 correctly' might not go hand in hand in the green slim sub-life form within the All Girls Corps and that there NEVER was a '4' and '5'?
 
#3
Capt_Cuddlebunny said:
Ever consider that 'intelegence' and 'ability to count to 10 correctly' might not go hand in hand in the green slim sub-life form within the All Girls Corps and that there NEVER was a '4' and '5'?
that's an interesting spelling of intelli... intele... inte... oh you know :)

and i don't think anybody would ever call me "green slim" :lol:

so when did they turn you down then?
 
#4
Where have all the votes come from then? Are they all yours CR?

And you can remove that thing about upsetting Darksiders. As if a bunch of Lightsiders would cause such a breed of men (and ladies)
any worry!














(Hopefully that will cause this thread to generate into the usual puerile stupidityness, at the very least it'll brighten CR's day)
 
#5
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Capt_Cuddlebunny said:
Ever consider that 'intelegence' and 'ability to count to 10 correctly' might not go hand in hand in the green slim sub-life form within the All Girls Corps and that there NEVER was a '4' and '5'?
that's an interesting spelling of intelli... intele... inte... oh you know :)

and i don't think anybody would ever call me "green slim" :lol:

so when did they turn you down then?
When they found out I couldn spell green slim but not inteligence.....

Joke lost on the over educated - innit! :p
 
#7
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
say again in english?

do you mean "slime", perchance?
No that's not PC, so it's now "slim". This also covers the fat issue... :oops:
 
#9
Perevodchik said:
Where have all the votes come from then? Are they all yours CR?

And you can remove that thing about upsetting Darksiders. As if a bunch of Lightsiders would cause such a breed of men (and ladies)
any worry!


(Hopefully that will cause this thread to generate into the usual puerile stupidityness, at the very least it'll brighten CR's day)
PEREVODKACHICKY. Welcome back!

What dark, windowless place have you been hidining in? Come on out the sun sun is shining!

Is your game of D&D finally over?

:twisted:
 
#10
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
g2_loony_bin said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
say again in english?

do you mean "slime", perchance?
No that's not PC, so it's now "slim". This also covers the fat issue... :oops:
i'm comfortable with who i am.

i'm in shape.

round is a shape.
Course it is sunshine, now here's some stickers for your desk!!
 

Attachments

#11
g2_loony_bin said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
say again in english?

do you mean "slime", perchance?
No that's not PC, so it's now "slim". This also covers the fat issue... :oops:

CR's fat issue should cover it anyway 8O

10/10 for actually reading Cpunks latest attempt at controlling the unruly persons that post here! I suppose I should also read it before he PMs me again!!
 
#13
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
don't know about you 1771, but i intend to take my new vetting responsibilititties very seriously :)
Does that mean that you are now chief snitch? :?

What other powers do you have??? IS Big Brother watching?
 
#15
The_Cynic_Clinic said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
don't know about you 1771, but i intend to take my new vetting responsibilititties very seriously :)
Does that mean that you are now chief snitch? :?

What other powers do you have??? IS Big Brother watching?
If you consider the Corps RSM, DCOS, TDA and the rest of the Directorate, your Brothers then the answer is a big, unreserved ....

YES!!
 
#16
So where are all these pictures of female green slime candidates gonna be kept then??????
 
#17
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
you didnt read the poll options then? thought the word "titties" snuck in there might have highlighted the levity... :roll:
There might be "titties" in your options, but there's none in mine!!
 
#18
Slates said:
So where are all these pictures of female green slime candidates gonna be kept then??????
on a laptop of course.......

8O 8O
 
#20
The_Cynic_Clinic said:
AF1771 said:
Slates said:
So where are all these pictures of female green slime candidates gonna be kept then??????
on a laptop of course.......

8O 8O
Think for a 'broader' unbiased opinion they should be kept on a thread within this very site. :drool:
I hope that's accredited... :oops:

I'll get my coat, hat, bag, dog and walking cane
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top