The Mysterious Cod

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Jimmy Juice, Jul 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two prawns are swimming in a warm blue sea discussing how evil bloody sharks are. I fucking hate sharks says the first prawn who is called Terry. I know what you mean replies the second prawn who is called Christian. I wish they would all just fuck off he adds. Terry complains that sharks have eaten many of his friends and colleagues from work before the conversation turns to what it would be like to be a shark. Terry thinks it would be great to be a shark and look after all his prawn friends.

Then out of the deep blue water swims a mysterious Cod. So you want to be a shark? it says. Yes it would be great replies Terry. So be it. Terry is suddenly transformed into a big, sleek shark and at that Christian fucks off sharpish. Come back Christian! Terry shouts. Fuck that your a shark Christian replies as he does one back to the reef at top speed. Terry watches the mysterious Cod swim into the distance.

For the next month Terry cuts a lonely figure swimming around the reef. Everytime he approaches his friends they swim off at high speed scared shitless. Terry soon realises it's a lonely life being a shark and he pines for his friends, especially Christian. I wish I wasn't a shark he moans.
    Then out of the deep blue water swims a mysterious Cod. So you don't want to be a shark anymore? No! No I don't! Please turn me back into a prawn says Terry. So be it.

Terry is overjoyed at once again being a prawn and swims around and around in circles enjoying just being a prawn again. He decides to go and tell his best friend Christian the good news.

Terry knocks on his friends door and asks him to come outside. Fuck off your a shark shouts Christian. If I go out there you'll eat me! No I won't Christian! I promise. Yeah right Terry do you think I'm stupid!
    No it's ok. I saw Cod and I'm a prawn again Christian.

• Like Like x 1

2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh,

3. I actually read that. You owe me 1 minute of my life back you bastard!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ahhhh! Ahhhh!!! I thought it was a corker. Anyway do you want to hear the one about the man with the cat and the ostrich?

5. Good Cod no!!

6. Oh for the love of Cod and all thats shoaly

7. The Piece of Cod that passeth all understanding