The muslims are not happy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by BrandySoured, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No doubt they'll be the usual know-it-alls posting that "it's been done before" but you try searching ARRSE using the term 'muslims, not and happy'!

The Muslims aren't happy!

They're not happy in Gaza. They're not happy in Egypt. They're not happy in
    Libya. They're not happy in Morocco. They're not happy in Iran. They're not
    happy in Iraq. They're not happy in Yemen. They're not happy in Afghanistan.
    They're not happy in Pakistan. They're not happy in Syria. They're not happy
    in Lebanon.

And where are they happy?

They're happy in the UK. They're happy in France. They're happy in Italy.
    They're happy in Germany. They're happy in Sweden. They're happy in the USA.
    They're happy in Norway. They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame? Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yep. And our very own Afghan Something or other, the Pashtun pilloch is the living proof, here on Arrse. Happily he seems to have fucked off.

3. Any religion that finds beards without moustaches acceptable shouldnt be allowed to be happy anywhere.

4. Something like that.

Hang on - actually they won't be happy in the UK until they make it an islamic state, like that's going to happen.

5. .

BBC News - Eiffel Tower evacuated after bomb alert

I'm not sure about that - haven't they tried to blow up the Eiffel Tower twice since the "no-burkas" rule was made.

And if that doesn't show why they're mental, I don't know what does.

6. Unfortunately there are parts of London, Bradford, Doncaster and many other places where it is already in place. So I s'pose when they take over completely, and we are living in mud huts, they will stop being happy and we will have to start again in the dark ages.

7. There even here in Aus trying to convert and take over !!!!!!

8. Not the part I'm in.

9. Or mine, or any other, I suspect.

10. Muslims are never happy, I blame the food

11. I believe this is the invisible unspoken 6th Pillar of Islam: "Thou shalt not be happy and thou shall make all non-believers as unhappy as you are".

• Like Like x 1
  12. Perhaps they can only find 6 dwarfs. For their panto's

13. In the interests of balance, I think we should point out that they're also fairly happy in Kuwait, Oman, the UAE and Saudi Arabia (well, the men at least) and pretty fucking unhappy in bits of Russia so it's swings and roundabouts really.

Agreed though that Western Europe is pretty fucking awesome and if people really don't like it they can go fuck themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  14. True. And it has to be said pretty much everybody in places like Iran and Yemen is unhappy. Stoning people to death for saying "That bit of haddock was good enough for Jehova" isn't really conducive to happiness. (Before all you bleeding heart lefties try to tell me that this doesn't happen - I've seen it happening - on telly - in High Def).

Also worth mentioning that the Muslims in Syria, Libya and Egypt are unhappy with other Muslims, so perhaps that doesn't count.

Regarding our own Sceptred Isle, there's a bill in the Lords as I type this to make the discriminatory practices of British Sharia "courts" illegal in English law. Naturally, the Sharia4UK mob, led by part man/part web site Anjem Choudary, are unhappy about this but Anjem's a little shiite (see what I did there) so why worry?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

its that mohammeds fault (pbuh - dont need a fatwah at my age) fancy not letting them have a drink. makes jebus's party trick at canaan a bit awkward to explain.

sooner they change that the sooner they can settle down to a comfortable and numb existance - finish work then down to the 'stone the wife, adulterous bitch' arms for a quick pint before going home.