The Multi- Skilled British Army.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by intergeri, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Demonstrates how highly the military is valued... after all, the Regs have absolutely nothing better to do. Theres plenty of slack available to sort out councils problems isn't there :roll:

2. Somehow tie in rubbish disposal with live inner-city firing exersise and you're onto a winner.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

4. Maybe we should give a demonstration of "how to stage a coup" for the council...

5. Into the back of a rubbish truck? Can i watch?

6. Once again, it seems if you can think of a perversion, you'll find someone willing to do it with you and someone prepared to pay for the privilege of watching...

7. I never said anything about paying, if i have to pay i want dinner thrown in.

8. I have played rumpy pumpy in a green godess in Edinburgh

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thrown into the back of a rubbish truck? Well, if you like, but I had something more intimate in mind!

10. Tactically you can't dispute that simply going around picking up rubbish and throwing it into a lorry is sustainable in the short term but not overly effective when you look at the ultimate objective.

From a strategic point of view a more forward thinking approach maybe required.

Why not set out to be pro-active with pre-emptive strikes by shooting anyone attempting to generate rubbish in the first place? Thus tying in a greener approach to waste management, reduced costs overall, lowering the number of unemployed and all whilst maintaining basic soldiering skills

Obviously that will include a pretty broadbrush of the population intially, and a fair bit of resistance but the rest will soon come round to our way of thinking.

Might be a few details to iron out, but the increased requirement for Undertakers might also be a positive spin-off for the economy.

11. Have to use non-toxic ammo...think Green!

12. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

But we will need furnaces to dispose of them. These could fire boilers providing central heating for those that remain. The ashes, I am told, are very good for rose beds.

13. Liked this reply on there: