The Mucky Major!

Any links to his missus in the red sussies? - erm purely for research you'll understand. The firewall in this place prevents proper research of this type of scurrillous article.

rickshaw-major said:
Any links to his missus in the red sussies? - erm purely for research you'll understand. The firewall in this place prevents proper research of this type of scurrillous article.
All the photos of her have been taken off the UK-Exhibitionist site...err...apparently.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ColdWarWorrier said:
rickshaw-major said:
All the photos of her have been taken off the UK-Exhibitionist site...err...apparently.
Damn and blast. These are important things for research. I.......sorry, I mean we, really need to see these photos.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Why the feck are you lot asking to see this fella naked with his little man stood to attention? Blimey, I know you aren't supposed to take the p1ss out of gayers, but the law doesn't say you have to BE one. Have a word with yourselves chaps ;-)

Biped said:
Why the feck are you lot asking to see this fella naked with his little man stood to attention? Blimey, I know you aren't supposed to take the p1ss out of gayers, but the law doesn't say you have to BE one. Have a word with yourselves chaps ;-)
WTF - was HE wearing red susies as well? We should be told :twisted:

Mighty_Blighty said:
Mucky Major

Another quality piece of journalism in the scum :roll:

MB
also, very old news...this has been common knowledge in BFG for about a month...who are they getting their feeds from, the int corps?

Biped said:
I'm first parading the outraged (not outed) bandwaggon, how dare you discriminate against people who may be gay/gay curious, I'm sure you are breaching their (sub) human rights - or health and safety or an EU law/regulation.

You shall be hearing from the WMF soon! :)

Obviously a boring news day for them to have to resort to reporting tosh like this.
Though the official response "This is an internal matter.” could be somewhat interesting.

mellish said:
Obviously a boring news day for them to have to resort to reporting tosh like this.
Though the official response "This is an internal matter.” could be somewhat interesting.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice that, snigger, snigger. I wonder how the discovery of the photos will be detailed in the offical records of the investigation?

'Civil servant X was conducting a routine inspection of all profile pictures on swingersuk.com as part of his standard duties when he happened upon a very compromising photograph of Major Y in a state of some arousal...'

Jeanne_d_Arc said:
mellish said:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice that, snigger, snigger. I wonder how the discovery of the photos will be detailed in the offical records of the investigation?

'Civil servant X was conducting a routine inspection of all profile pictures on swingersuk.com as part of his standard duties when he happened upon a very compromising photograph of Major Y in a state of some arousal...'
I noticed it too but I centred on the internal bit. However I would need to see the full set of photos (minus his tadger thanks!) to check 'em out and ascertain all of the facts.

how can he be leaving himself open to blackmail? hes not exactly trying to hide the fact that he and his good lady are swingers, advertising it complete with pictures, surely to be blackmailed it needs to be something that you wish to hide from people. his swinging circle has probably tripled since this hit the paps!

Good on them I say, get in there son!