The Mucky Major!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_Blighty, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mucky Major

Another quality piece of journalism in the scum :roll:

2. Any links to his missus in the red sussies? - erm purely for research you'll understand. The firewall in this place prevents proper research of this type of scurrillous article.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. First rule, don't get caught.
  4. All the photos of her have been taken off the UK-Exhibitionist site...err...apparently.
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Such an important story for 'The paper that supports Our Boys', that they put their Chief Reporter on it.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn and blast. These are important things for research. I.......sorry, I mean we, really need to see these photos.
  7. It just shows what a long stint on the north German plain can do to a bloke.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Why the feck are you lot asking to see this fella naked with his little man stood to attention? Blimey, I know you aren't supposed to take the p1ss out of gayers, but the law doesn't say you have to BE one. Have a word with yourselves chaps ;-)
  9. Is that the normal sort of Royal Engineer erection - one that will collapse in a light breeze!!
  10. No mate, its the one held up with green string and harry black. :wink:
  11. Oooh harry black on your pubes, now that beats waxing!!
  12. WTF - was HE wearing red susies as well? We should be told :twisted:
  13. also, very old news...this has been common knowledge in BFG for about a month...who are they getting their feeds from, the int corps?
  14. I'm first parading the outraged (not outed) bandwaggon, how dare you discriminate against people who may be gay/gay curious, I'm sure you are breaching their (sub) human rights - or health and safety or an EU law/regulation.

You shall be hearing from the WMF soon! :)
  15. Not being spread on our rumour mill, so fuck off.