The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
That Dominic Cummings is a nasty beast though, isn't he?

I read on the interweb that he force-feeds puppies with cancer to children in orphanages.
Now, now. Please do not try and imitate getting down to the idiotic level of the Graculus thing.

The'll be <snigger> champ.

You seriously reckon the guy who was in contempt of Parliament would get on with plod?
Only the police who have come in to contact with him could answer that. Anything else would be speculation and opinion worthy of a maladjusted individual.

Only the police who have come in to contact with him could answer that. Anything else would be speculation and opinion worthy of a maladjusted individual.
Indeed...

You are, your comprehension is wonderful to view in action. Give us your GDRP understanding again.
What is GDRP? Please advise*.

*yes, yes, I know: a common error in transposing letters when writing an abbreviation-I do it constantly if I didn't check myself. Still, no point in missing the opportunity for a cheap shot, eh?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
What is GDRP? Please advise*.

*yes, yes, I know: a common error in transposing letters when writing an abbreviation-I do it constantly if I didn't check myself. Still, no point in missing the opportunity for a cheap shot, eh?
I just thought his tears of impotent anger had blurred his vision, I thought it kinder to refrain. you, sir, are no gentleman!

Still, no point in missing the opportunity for a cheap shot, eh?
No reason at all for you to change your posting style on my account, wouldn't dream of it. I did of course mean GDPR, something @Helm appears to be somewhat unaware of.

I just thought his tears of impotent anger had blurred his vision, I thought it kinder to refrain. you, sir, are no gentleman!
Of course you did, because you're strong willed like that. I believe you, honest.

Latest Threads