The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
CNN are now casting doubt on the autopsy of George Floyd and well as having a live trial for the cop accused.

They really are shit news organisation.

(Its on my TV because my wife watches the shit)
Any truth in the rumour BBC have said they'll fund it?

That would be DC who followed the rules, as opposed to gallivanting around Isle of Skye taking photos

Just a quick reminder as to why DC's trip to Durham was within the rules

View attachment 477554

As confirmed in the Police statement, and before you crack up again, the Barnard Castle trip "might" have been classed as a minor breach, emphasis on the "might have been", not it was a clear breach as you've suggested in the past.

View attachment 477555
Which vulnerable people were to be moved then? His and his wife's stories don't match either. Nothing in red excuses him

"Might have been" means there probably was and he'd have been sent back if caught. Bang to rights as so many others have found out. They not being privileged though.

He's been taking the piss.

Which vulnerable people were to be moved then?
I rather think that their son has been described as vulnerable. At four years old, that seems pretty reasonable, and who knows what other vulnerabilities are involved? Whatever, it is apparent that Mr Cummings did not mention such other vulnerabilities. Good for him.

Whilst none of the media pack asked about the child's wellbeing. Nor, indeed, to my recollection, about the wellbeing of Mr and Mrs Cummings.

My argument is the lockdown was never really a lockdown. Schools were shut yet people who were considered key workers could still send their kids to school. As indeed were vulnerable kids- were these kids not deemed vulnerable before or after school then?? Also you could visit vulnerable adults such as parents or family. So you could technically leave your house in London to see your disabled dad in Cardiff and your mum with dementia in the Lake District.
Then ,separated mums and dads could mix households to see their kids.
So if a single mum has eight kids by eights different dads, all these households would end up being mixed together in a sense.
The lockdown had more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese.

Which vulnerable people were to be moved then? His and his wife's stories don't match either. Nothing in red excuses him

"Might have been" means there probably was and he'd have been sent back if caught. Bang to rights as so many others have found out. They not being privileged though.

Last Word Guy joins the "spirit of the rules" gospel choir.

Me? I'm off to call 555-2368.

Last edited:

daz

LE

His child for one - the Police as requested, investigated the matter and found that he had not contravened the regulations by travelling to a place of safety in Durham, that fact that you can't accept that is immaterial - it's also clear you had little or no grasp of the regulations involved.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting to see the Times trying hard to catch up today.
All their so called writers were making sure they managed to put Johnson or Cummings in their script somewhere while the MDUAL was bitching about it all in her "Up and Down" stuff. In the meantime Collins was busy trying to explain how this was a Labour victory and the Conservatives would never get back into power because of what had happened.

Any truth in the rumour BBC have said they'll fund it?
Emily hasn't been washing her hair for a couple of nights, shes crossing the Atlantic on SS Thunberg to fulfil her destiny and perform the autopsy

Last Word Guy joins the "spirit of the rules" gospel choir.

Me? I'm off to call 555-2368.
Not joining any choir, he's taking the piss and you're letting him because Brexit. The way I judge them isn't dependant on my political leaning, as I've said, I think Blackford is four star ****, he and Baker are out of the same mould.

His child for one - the Police as requested, investigated the matter and found that he had not contravened the regulations by travelling to a place of safety in Durham, that fact that you can't accept that is immaterial - it's also clear you had little or no grasp of the regulations involved.
Why was his child vulnerable? He'd already exposed him to the virus.

Do you have a link to the Police saying he hasn't contravened the regulations by travelling to Durham? I think not. You'll have a link to Durham Police saying he might have broken the rules for sure.

Like this one: Exclusive: Dominic Cummings row re-erupts as police deliver verdict on lockdown 'breach'

I have little grasp of the regulations involved? The advice he should have followed is the youtube video I posted, the advice that applies to all of the country, including elites. Unsurprising that he's Johnny no mates though...

The fact that you're unable to provide a substantive link, and he was unable to provide a substantive proof is why this is still being talked about. He was and still is taking the piss.

daz

LE
Why was his child vulnerable? He'd already exposed him to the virus.

Do you have a link to the Police saying he hasn't contravened the regulations by travelling to Durham? I think not. You'll have a link to Durham Police saying he might have broken the rules for sure.

Like this one: Exclusive: Dominic Cummings row re-erupts as police deliver verdict on lockdown 'breach'

I have little grasp of the regulations involved? The advice he should have followed is the youtube video I posted, the advice that applies to all of the country, including elites. Unsurprising that he's Johnny no mates though...

The fact that you're unable to provide a substantive link, and he was unable to provide a substantive proof is why this is still being talked about. He was and still is taking the piss.
It matter not what you think, or why you don't understand they his child could be classed as vulnerable (autistic, two ill parents), you're wrong and the Police statement backs that up - the only thing that you could "hang him" for is a possible minor infraction for the BC trip as stated in their press release - which bit of the Durham trip with did not contravene the rules can't you grasp

EZG7_TRWsAcM8xh.jpg

Also at the time the Police were following the 4 Es approach (with some exceptions), Engage, Explain, something else they thought was catchy beginning with E and Enforce.

In other words:

Oi you.
Why are you here?
Bugger off back to where you came from!
Right here's a 60 quid fine, 30 if you pay it when it arrives.

But if you had a valid excuse then 'reasonable man test' came into play.

Early days I came across a car that PNC'd to 15 miles from where it should be in the middle of nowhere. Couple with child arrive as I'm sat there and explain that they've been on their patch of land so the kid (who had cancer) can spend some time outside in the woods away from anyone.

Passed the attitude test, BS detector didn't flicker and they were going home anyway so discretion was used.

CNN are literally trying to stoke up tensions for another riot in Minneapolis. Every black talking head that they can find, including one who made a reference to the original Boston Tea party (Before making it clear that he was not condoning violence, no sirree bob).
I hope the journalists get their ******* heads kicked in, if the riots start again.
Tee hee hee.

CNN gets attacked by the monster it has helped create.

My argument is the lockdown was never really a lockdown. Schools were shut yet people who were considered key workers could still send their kids to school. As indeed were vulnerable kids- were these kids not deemed vulnerable before or after school then?? Also you could visit vulnerable adults such as parents or family. So you could technically leave your house in London to see your disabled dad in Cardiff and your mum with dementia in the Lake District.
Then ,separated mums and dads could mix households to see their kids.
So if a single mum has eight kids by eights different dads, all these households would end up being mixed together in a sense.
The lockdown had more holes in it than a block of Swiss cheese.
Wrong

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, doesn't sound important enough to follow up on. Cheers
Summary.

Stupid policemen kill yet another innocent * black man while arresting him.
Stupid people use this as an excuse to riot, loot and burn the premises of innocent business owners.

*as in not found guilty in a court.

Latest Threads