The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lovely to see Laura, Robert and SkyBloke all put in their places this evening by Boris.

Even Dr. Whitty was able to turn the question about being gagged from talking to the press into a humorous response.
Queen Laura’s face was an absolute picture* when the camera briefly went back to her after the Prime Minister effectively fcuked her off. An absolute picture.

*of a slapped arse just stung by an angry Asian Giant Hornet with an axe to grind.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Twitter has gone in to overdrive with journos moaning that BJ wouldn't allow the medical and statistical experts answer what are purely political questions.

Poor wee souls. Certainly put their gas at a peep.

Twitter has gone in to overdrive with journos moaning that BJ wouldn't allow the medical and statistical experts answer what are purely political questions.

I’m guessing here, but has there been any mention of the scientist and medic’s responses that they wouldn’t touch politics with a bargepole?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
By Skybloke, I take it you mean Beth Rigby.
Quite so.
No it was a bloke but I didn't catch his name. She who must be nasty was probably getting p1ssed with Alistair Campbell.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Laura just can't let it go. News at 10 tonight an open threat that debate about Dominic will not be closed down. She will not be silenced on the subject.

Starmer saying that he should have been sacked for breaking the rules but not mentioning his own three MPs' behaviour. Also ignoring what the scientists said at 5 and claiming they are being silenced against their will. Hypocrite!

Queen Laura’s face was an absolute picture* when the camera briefly went back to her after the Prime Minister effectively fcuked her off. An absolute picture.

*of a slapped arse just stung by an angry Asian Giant Hornet with an axe to grind.
The contrast between that overpaid creature and the local journo from Cumbria couldn't have been more of a contrast.
Shrieking hag who fills our screens with the square root of f*ck all to actually say against some local chap who asked a sensible question and was treated courteously, at length and no doubt got the answer he was after.

The contrast between that overpaid creature and the local journo from Cumbria couldn't have been more of a contrast.
Shrieking hag who fills our screens with the square root of f*ck all to actually say against some local chap who asked a sensible question and was treated courteously, at length and no doubt got the answer he was after.
She was definitely a woman scorned on News At Ten tonight. “How dare the floppy haired fcuking fop treat me like that? How dare he tell the Chief Scientific Adviser and the Chief Medical Adviser not to answer my obvious ‘Do Boris Down’ political questions.

The anger was palpable. I was waiting for her to say something like “does he know who I am? Does HE? WELL DOES HE?”

With regards to my 'career', what you know about me is what I choose to tell you.
You've slipped up, what they know is what they make up and screech incessantly. They thunked it therefore it is....

Perhaps they will now get the idea that they are there to ask questions about the latest Covid updates and not to engage in political witch hunts.

Perhaps they will now get the idea that they are there to ask questions about the latest Covid updates and not to engage in political witch hunts.
With any luck it'll take a few days to sink in, thereby providing us plebs some much deserved live entertainment.
On a slightly serious note, are these muppets the best that the major broadcasters can provide?
I can only hope that once this bollocks is all over, journalists schools will hold them up as prize examples of how not to do the job.

27 pages in and I've only just realised that you missed off an option in the poll.
"it depends if the person being hounded is someone I agree with"

4(T)

LE
I wonder what the story is behind the Daily Telegraph's apparent jump to the Left, with its ongoing hate campaign against Cummings? Its still desperately stirring the pot this morning, when even the BBC has wound its neck in somewhat. Is this a new anti-Brexit and/or anti-BJ effort?

How are you holding up, Last Word Guy?

Are you #sadface that Mr Cummings isn't going to be sacked?

Are you #happyface that fatty Ian Skyewalker's appalling hypocritical behaviour isn't being examined forensically by the media?
Cheers @Needy_guy_mk2. As I've already said, I'd prefer Cummings was running the Brexit planning, I think Blackford is **** for his harassment of an obviously ill person but them's aint the points.

One was following the guidelines and instructions from Parliament, one wasn't. You having a crush on one doesn't change anything.

Latest Threads