The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't have a clue to be honest.
I do - it's because the left wing media & remongers have an axe to grind with Brexit & DC, Ian B - is a remoaner so the media won't bother trying to take him down, although he's done the exact same thing as DC (some people like me would say worse as he could have carried the virus to skye).

And what about hanging the 4 Labour MP's that blatantly broke the rules - the media don't seem interested in interrogating them & trying to get them sacked - that's where the bias and double standards come in - and why people think the media have lost their way, and are pretty scummy.

<Snip>
We as a nation need dedicated people who will ask questions because they're not prepared to take what we are told by the state as gospel.
This is true but what we also need them to be is fair, open, honest and informative and not driven by a clearly biased and politically hated-filled motivation and the desire to make themselves the star of the show, as well as to generate advertising revenue for their outlet. There is far too much of the latter and little of the former.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
This is true but what we also need them to be is fair, open, honest and informative and not driven by a clearly biased and politically hated-filled motivation and the desire to make themselves the star of the show, as well as to generate advertising revenue for their outlet. There is far too much of the latter and little of the former.
The BBC doesn't even have the excuse that it needs to generate advertising revenue.

I do - it's because the left wing media & remongers have an axe to grind with Brexit & DC, Ian B - is a remoaner
blah, blah..
What did you ask me for then you weirdo?

What did you ask me for then you weirdo?
What's with all this 'me, me, me' stuff - I wasn't asking you anything, you read what I wrote - then took it upon yourself (thinking you're important or something) to think I was asking you directly. I was just posting on a web forum to the general readers - do you really think that people care about your opinion and hang on your spoken word?

I quoted your post - because you are oblivious to your own hypocrisy & the media scum in general's own hypocrisy & double standards & bias.

When you have 20 photographers packed up like sardines (breaking the social distancing law), & then harassing someone - you can't expect people to be sympathetic to them or what they have to say about anything. Then you have the interrogation type of questioning - what the f*ck is that all about - are we now living in Nazi Germany?

TamH70

MIA
What's with all this 'me, me, me' stuff - I wasn't asking you anything, you read what I wrote - then took it upon yourself (thinking you're important or something) to think I was asking you directly. I was just posting on a web forum to the general readers - do you really think that people care about your opinion and hang on your spoken word?

I quoted your post - because you are oblivious to your own hypocrisy & the media scum in general's own hypocrisy & double standards & bias.

When you have 20 photographers packed up like sardines (breaking the social distancing law), & then harassing someone - you can can't expect people to be sympathetic to them or what they have to say about anything. Then you have the interrogation type of questioning - what the f*ck is that all about - are we now living in Nazi Germany?
It would be more apt to put it that the BBC and the rest of the MSM think (or would like to believe) that we are living in Beria and Stalin's Russia, as Hitler was a nasty Fascist.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
@bigeye other than the bleeding obvious, have you any inside knowledge as to why the fat Skye Crofter is not being challenged regarding his movements?
Or indeed the allotment-holding, canalside partying, accompanied cycle riding former leader of the Opposition?

When you have 20 photographers packed up like sardines (breaking the social distancing law), & then harassing someone - you can't expect people to be sympathetic to them or what they have to say about anything. Then you have the interrogation type of questioning - what the f*ck is that all about - are we now living in Nazi Germany?
Whoops...
It was a tongue in cheek answer. I should have added a wink maybe.

I assumed you asked me because I used to work for BBC Scotland and have mentioned the fact that I'd met him many times.

If you'd read any of my posts you know that I'm not a journalist and that I'm not oblivious to the hypocrisy .
Indeed I've condemned the behaviour of the press in the matter of Cummings and especially their activities outside Cummings house on Arrse on many occasions.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Lovely to see Laura, Robert and SkyBloke all put in their places this evening by Boris.

Even Dr. Whitty was able to turn the question about being gagged from talking to the press into a humorous response.

Belfast bloke’s second question, ref Cummings, completely ignored.
Notice there were no ‘would you like to come back’s tonight.
The pack must surely get the message soon!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lovely to see Laura, Robert and SkyBloke all put in their places this evening by Boris.

Even Dr. Whitty was able to turn the question about being gagged from talking to the press into a humorous response.
Indeed, and it is funny how each one, having seen the previous questioners closed down, think that Boris will suddenly think their particular wording of the same question is brilliant and requires discussion!

The last guy from a Belfast paper tried the same and started to go into the angry Belfast Man and at the end was almost shouting his question in the manner of the late and little missed 'Rev' Iain Paisley.

BTW Boris just gave that part of the Belfast question a strong ignoring.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Like I said I would have said it would be worth the licence fee if Boris had said to Laura Klueless, are you going to apologise for Maitlis and will you be sacking her?

Latest Threads