The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.
Peston's getting quite a hard time on Twitter from the public.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Odd the dynamic duo don't seem as enraged about that threatening behaviour as they did about Bishops getting similar.

Abbott, despite her constant bleating about the unrelenting attacks she has to endure, would never have been chased in the same way that Cummings has been.

Start with the issue of her son as an example - "not in the public interest".
She would just pull the racist card and the likes of lambie (another racist prick) would be joining in with her blaming the white man for oppressing them.

They're neither. They are people who are trying to do a job. Some of them do a great job. Some of them are shit.

To try and hold them to a higher standard than the rest of the workforce is absurd.
Agreed - applies to politicians and their advisors too.

Apart from the Red Tops, it used to be that British journalism was a byword for professionalism.

Then I see this.

That is fcuking appalling. I don't give a damn what side of the political spectrum you're on, that is beyond the pale.

E2A...... @bigeye have you ever worked with this dcikhead, or seen reporters act so unprofessionally? On camera, I should add?

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from the Red Tops, it used to be that British journalism was a byword for professionalism.

Then I see this.

That is fcuking appalling. I don't give a damn what side of the political spectrum you're on, that is beyond the pale.
Couldn't agree more. Couldn't be less partisan.

Couldn't agree more. Couldn't be less partisan.
I'm not even British, but what boils my urine is how the media across the Anglosphere have gone from reporting the news in a way that left the viewer or listener to make up their own minds and has now morphed into what used to be opinion columns opposite the newspaper editorial.

Just give me the goddam facts, and leave the histrionics to your own private life.

Then I see this.

71% of people - that's bullshit for a start - nobody asked me, also where do they get this 71% number from ? - The 71% of the momentum members that they asked.

Latest Threads