The MSM - Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

Are they scum sucking leeches or beyond reproach?

• Scum sucking leeches

• Beyond reproach

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
We've all seen the events of the past few weeks with regards to the Daily Covid 19 Breifing, with the representatives of the MSM asking question after question even though that question has been asked and answered. Are they actually performing as they should, which is as the information sharing platforms for the public or do they have an agenda? This weekend's shenanigans with regards to Cummings has seen a new low even for them. The breifing is about Covid 19, yet it has all been about Cummings and his trip to Durham (this is not another Cummings thread btw). Are they doing the job we want/need them to do or is it all about who can score the most points over the Govt and the Establishment?

We've all seen the events of the past few weeks with regards to the Daily Covid 19 Breifing, with the representatives of the MSM asking question after question even though that question has been asked and answered. Are they actually performing as they should, which is as the information sharing platforms for the public or do they have an agenda? This weekend's shenanigans with regards to Cummings has seen a new low even for them. The breifing is about Covid 19, yet it has all been about Cummings and his trip to Durham (this is not another Cummings thread btw). Are they doing the job we want/need them to do or is it all about who can score the most points over the Govt and the Establishment?
For good measure watch the Scottish briefings watch the body language and words actually said, you won’t see any sensible shoes displayed though

It's all about Brexit - and the lefty snowflake media trying to get some sort of revenge as they don't like the fact that BoJo and DC and the Brexiteers are sticking to their guns and not pandering to the left wing or EU loving scum.

Last edited:
It's all about Brexit - and the lefty snowflake media trying to get some sort of revenge as they don't like the fact that BoJo and DC and the Breiteers are sticking to their guns and not pandering to the left wing or EU loving scum.
I agree.
I naively thought that all the shouting was just about over but it seems I seriously underestimated the thirst for revenge among the more rabid remainers.
To make political capital during such a crisis is just up their street.
Reminds me of 'England's Difficulty is Ireland's Opportunity' as practised by you know who.
Nice people...

The media bangs on about Cummings breaking lockdown and jeopardising the health and lives of the ickle babies and saintly grandmothers, yet here's their social distancing.

I agree.
I naively thought that all the shouting was just about over but it seems I seriously underestimated the thirst for revenge among the more rabid remainers.
To make political capital during such a crisis is just up their street.
Reminds me of 'England's Difficulty is Ireland's Opportunity' as practised by you know who.
Nice people...
I laughed when DC never resigned (not that he's done anything wrong), and the PM stood by him - I particularly had another chuckle thinking about all the lefty tears and the disappointment those left wing scum were feeling today.
Stroll on no deal and 31st December - It will be like 2 xmas and new years in the same week :)

endure

GCM
They're neither. They are people who are trying to do a job. Some of them do a great job. Some of them are shit.

To try and hold them to a higher standard than the rest of the workforce is absurd.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I’m really rather sick of them, trial by media and hounding people is disgraceful.

They're neither. They are people who are trying to do a job. Some of them do a great job. Some of them are shit.

To try and hold them to a higher standard than the rest of the workforce is absurd.
they regard themselves as some sort of superior star Chamber that holds governments to account.

cnuts to a man, other genders are available.

endure

GCM
they regard themselves as some sort of superior star Chamber that holds governments to account.
Do you not think that someone ought to or do we passively accept everything that government tells us?

How would that work out if Saint Jeremy were in charge?

The press might not be perfect but they're the only organisation that we have that can hold the government's feet to the fire.

The media bangs on about Cummings breaking lockdown and jeopardising the health and lives of the ickle babies and saintly grandmothers, yet here's their social distancing.

That is really bad and I recognize quite a few faces there too. I'm glad I'm not working at the moment.

Clive Myrie was quick to make the point that the BBC's reporter observed the two metre rule in that melee. Looks like it.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I laughed when DC never resigned (not that he's done anything wrong), and the PM stood by him - I particularly had another chuckle thinking about all the lefty tears and the disappointment those left wing scum were feeling today.
Stroll on no deal and 31st December - It will be like 2 xmas and new years in the same week :)
except the remainers will try to engineer another lockdown to make sure xmas is cancelled because C19 will be back.

mind you I think we should have a daily flu briefing as well seeing as many die from flu every year as have died from C19

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you not think that someone ought to or do we passively accept everything that government tells us?

The press might not be perfect but they're the only organisation that we have that can hold the government's feet to the fire.
there is asking a balanced question though and there is press bias.

how many global warming sceptics do you see to balance out thurnbergs wild claims or the percentage of leavers over remainers these past four years

Why don't the media show the media NOT social distancing. F***** Hypocrites! Shouldn't they now campaign for those involved, including themselves, to be sacked? As if that will ever happen. This is taking the piss!
SocialDistancingMediaExcempt.png

Last edited:
Tell that to the innocent people who's lives they have ruined by not letting the facts, nor waiting for the truth to emerge less it gets in the way of a story. Good factual investigative journalism has long been dead.

Aren't we supposed to have Her Majesties loyal opposition for that job......

......oh wait.

Latest Threads