The Mother/Daughter Combo

As a couple of you know, I have been on a quest to conquer the Mother/Daughter Combo. Just last night was my latest (failed) attempt. I have had both mother and daughter (a lovely petite, blonde, 18 year-old) individually but have been trying, somewhat unsuccessfully, to have them both at the same time.

What I ask of you, my fellow ARRSErs, is to give me some guidance to help me in my quest.

B

Biscuits_AB

The mother/daughter combo is a favourite in Newcastle. Usually with the husband/father.

even if this was the mother :?: :?: :?: :?:

Geordie_Pride said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

What the feck were you searching for to find that? Seek assistance urgently!
you know just surfing & things :? :? :? :?

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

The photographer had obviously rushed the poor woman. She had to wear the scarf and stockings, because she didn't have time to have her hair done and wax her legs ....... and put on a bit of lippy.

Lol, never mind.

Just do something to the mother, like smash her back doors in, that you don't do to the daughter. Then tell the daughter you'll only do it to her if you get both of them.

Geordie no wonder you failed mate! you had a prime opportunity and you buggered it up by taking over their computer and chatting on it til what time??? loved the pink though...very you :D

Latest Threads