The most youve drunk in one day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Jan 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Things are pretty quiet on here tonight. Must admit, I don't feel desperately inspired meself. Anyway, what's the most you've ever boozed in a 24 hour period. My personal record is 19 Czech beers and the equivalent of somewhat over a quarter bottle of spirits. My best mate managed 2 bottles of vodka once. Be honest, don't fib.
  2. I drink in excess of 1 bottle of JD regularly.

On Rugby tour, or Army V Navy.......who knows??
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Last Nov,seven or so pints Guiness & 2/3L whiskey,but I'd just been laid off!
  4. Quality not quantity, I once drunk 8 bottles of barley wine

When it says very strong on the label its not kidding, the next day I was at work with only a fanatical bible basher and an overflowing chmical bog for company

Not my finest hour
  5. Nothing.
  6. Barley Wine, yes! A forgotten classic! A spoon would stand up in that stuff!
  7. Dead on Eleven Pints. (Although the eleventh soon retreated)

It was also Czech beer. I spent the whole night P1ssing and the next day still hammered, the evening feeling ill, The night hungover and the next day shaking.

Learned my lesson. Stick to my usual 6 Pint Rule.

Lightweight, maybe.

8. im quite a light weight so 20 cans of bud which came up with whole sasauges my friend wasnt happy about that the next morning i also passed out in the bathroom. good night really
  9. I don't really know but my best guess is two bottles of gin and some other stuff. How I didn't die, I don't know. I was unconcious for around 36 hours and eventually woke with the mother of all hangovers. I couldn't even smell gin for about ten years without gagging
  10. Life and Soul of the fekin party, you then.

If its been a large amount, then remembering what I did is bad enough, let alone how much.

Two sherry's and a wine gum :D
  11. The alcoholics haven't begun to post on this thread yet.
  12. :eek: You are kidding? Was just thinking, is the whole Brit army alcoholics?
  13. Funny you should mention that. I sat and had a steady and reasonably sensible conversation with a bloke the other night. He'd done a slab in just under 5 hours.

I'd be dead. He was just drinking it because he was given it.

Next day the cnut was bouncing off the walls.
  14. I drink wodka like vater.

Truthfully though, I can drink JD like water.
  15. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

I once drank around a dozen cans of heineken, followed by a bottle and a good half of JD.

I woke up the following morning to a vile JD like smell to find I'd puked all over the bed in my sleep and I was lucky not to have choked on it. I haven't been able to stand the smell of it since.