• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The most youve drunk in one day

Things are pretty quiet on here tonight. Must admit, I don't feel desperately inspired meself. Anyway, what's the most you've ever boozed in a 24 hour period. My personal record is 19 Czech beers and the equivalent of somewhat over a quarter bottle of spirits. My best mate managed 2 bottles of vodka once. Be honest, don't fib.

Quality not quantity, I once drunk 8 bottles of barley wine

When it says very strong on the label its not kidding, the next day I was at work with only a fanatical bible basher and an overflowing chmical bog for company

Not my finest hour

Dead on Eleven Pints. (Although the eleventh soon retreated)

It was also Czech beer. I spent the whole night P1ssing and the next day still hammered, the evening feeling ill, The night hungover and the next day shaking.

Learned my lesson. Stick to my usual 6 Pint Rule.

Lightweight, maybe.

;)

im quite a light weight so 20 cans of bud which came up with whole sasauges my friend wasnt happy about that the next morning i also passed out in the bathroom. good night really

I don't really know but my best guess is two bottles of gin and some other stuff. How I didn't die, I don't know. I was unconcious for around 36 hours and eventually woke with the mother of all hangovers. I couldn't even smell gin for about ten years without gagging

Contrarian said:
The alcoholics haven't begun to post on this thread yet.
Funny you should mention that. I sat and had a steady and reasonably sensible conversation with a bloke the other night. He'd done a slab in just under 5 hours.

I'd be dead. He was just drinking it because he was given it.

Next day the cnut was bouncing off the walls.

I once drank around a dozen cans of heineken, followed by a bottle and a good half of JD.

I woke up the following morning to a vile JD like smell to find I'd puked all over the bed in my sleep and I was lucky not to have choked on it. I haven't been able to stand the smell of it since.

Hmmm, now I come to think of it, there was a momentous weekend round a mate's flat in Wasaw a few years ago. I remember very little after the first couple of hours, but according to eyewitnesses, I sat in the same armchair for 2 whole days, lapsing in and out of consciousness just long enough to have a long pull at the lighter fuel or whatever it was that was on offer. I do remember walking to the busstop like Chicken George off Roots, though!

24 cans of guinness at a all day bbq...............spent 2 days sat in bedroom in bathroom in bedroom and so on never again

in volume: a couple of liters of cider
in alcohol content: about 4 shots of absynthe.

i bottled. the girl who didn't, downed 8, then threw up all over the guys apartment/white towels/tshirts... and his parents were due home later :p

Latest Threads