The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

Molesworth

Old-Salt
Vick-Hope-Feet-5314302.jpg

Hmmmm, I wonder what 'the sisterhood' would make of this......non-male, tick; non-white, tick; non-noticeable tee shirt - head explosion.

William Tell? Or your mate's called William?

Come on, I won't rest easy until I'm proudly walking around town with Ms Jones' knickers on my head.

Bridget Jones large ones

I'm not one for sweeping generalisations, but along with women called 'Charlotte', those with the surname 'Jones' are always as dirty as a bag of worms.

All I need is a Charlotte Jones, and I'll never leave bed.

Vick-Hope-Feet-5314302.jpg

Hmmmm, I wonder what 'the sisterhood' would make of this......non-male, tick; non-white, tick; non-noticeable tee shirt - head explosion.
Vick Hope, radio presenter
Gorgeous

I'm not one for sweeping generalisations, but along with women called 'Charlotte', those with the surname 'Jones' are always as dirty as a bag of worms.

All I need is a Charlotte Jones, and I'll never leave bed.
You may well be right about the Jones thing. When I was a mere 17, I went out with a girl of that surname for a few months. She was also 17, but was already at a level of perviness that I didn't reach until my early 20's. Some of it I couldn't bring myself to do and I am not known as a prude, even back then. Given that there was no internet in those days, god knows where she got this stuff from.

(No 'pics or it didn't happen' as cameras hadn't been invented back then and I didn't know any etchers)