The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

Wija72

Old-Salt
23969ac0b9a079d2fa59279ff78395cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Wija72

Old-Salt
I gave a few of them a like and one a funny. I found myself thinking 'daft tart'
Who is being carted all over, to get her picture taken. Making a mint, Daft tart...

1d0656f1a1da098b24c39390c8259c82.jpg

What an awful Trout Pout, the 'art' of cosmetic surgery. How the concept of beauty has changed, and not for the better. Its as if we've almost returned to the 17th and 18th century extremes of totally concealing the real person beneath, white powdered face, bustle skirt, beauty spot and wig.
I love Frankie Boyle's take on modern 'beauty' treatments:
You look like you've shaved your eyebrows off, and drawn them back on with a lump of coal and no mirror. It looks like you've underlined your ******* head.
The other picture is of a beautiful women, Candy Earle.

Last edited:
What an awful Trout Pout, the 'art' of cosmetic surgery. How the concept of beauty has changed, and not for the better. Its as if we've almost returned to the 17th and 18th century extremes of totally concealing the real person beneath, white powdered face, bustle skirt, beauty spot and wig.
I love Frankie Boyle's take on modern 'beauty' treatments:
You like you've shaved your eyebrows off, and drawn them back on with a lump if coal and no mirror. It looks like you've underlined your ******* head.
The other picture is of a beautiful women, Candy Earle.
Well said sir
No vapid gazing partially past the camera lens either (about 3 photo's up) - it's odd

What worries me (slightly) is that when looking at the picture of the delectable Candy, I start wondering how lovely her armpits would smell/taste.

Latest Threads