The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

who the fcuk is Afghan Andy and why has he 'disliked' the sigourney weaver and kirstie alley pictures??? the massive hermersexual.

;)

I'd give them the best fifteen seconds of their life, the dark haired minxes that they are.
You cant make a cuppa in that time.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
who the fcuk is Afghan Andy and why has he 'disliked' the sigourney weaver and kirstie alley pictures??? the massive hermersexual.

;)

I'd give them the best fifteen seconds of their life, the dark haired minxes that they are.
AfghanAndy is one of the site tossers. You can safely ignore anything he posts or does!

Much the same as yourself then. His redeeming points are his lack of sickening brown nosing and the pitiful attempts to be a mod. You fat old cunt.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Much the same as yourself then. His redeeming points are his lack of sickening brown nosing and the pitiful attempts to be a mod. You fat old ****.
I'm sensing a slight hint of bitterness here.

I give you...

Eva Green

Cote De Pablo

Katie McGrath

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
A tad more unconventional - Isabella Rosellini

And Janine Turner (Cliffhanger, Northern Exposure)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd give them the best fifteen seconds of their MY life, the dark haired minxes that they are.
In the your lust driven delirium you mixed the words 'my' and 'their'. I have corrected what you said to what you meant to say. No thanks necessary, I know you'd have done the same for me.

Katy Perry.
She has conventional looks but she always looks hot imo. View attachment 220691
Yeah but you'd be rooting her and be unable to shake the knowledge that Russell Brand had been there and spilled in it before you - or the mental image.

Yep. That's not a pleasant thought.
How did he pull her?!
Perhaps she has a thing for gobby, drug-addled, unshaven, unfunny leftie twats with nothing to say and who say it too loudly, and who have a very small penis?

Vera Filatova

Alizée Jacotey