The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

No, just no! She is minging! I realise that this may be a divergent opinion, but I actually would tell her to sling her hook. Fat ankles, stubby legs, fat arse, thick neck, trout lips and boggle-eyed. Just...No!

Have you seen the thread title?
The thing is, Percy doesn't care about fat ankles, stubby legs etc. Or if the collar and cuffs match, shaven haven or the amazon he's faced with. Once he's within proximity of being sucked in, he's

suc
ke
d​

in!

Lovely.

The thing is, Percy doesn't care about fat ankles, stubby legs etc. Or if the collar and cuffs match, shaven haven or the amazon he's faced with. Once he's within proximity of being sucked in, he's

suc
ke
d​

in!

Lovely.
So what are you saying? Lights off? I'd never really considered that option, but I can see that it may have some credence as a potential course of action.

Still, "I would if I didn't actually have to clap eyes on her" is not entirely compliant with the OP's intention or the thread title.

As this thread is supposed to be about beautiful brunettes rather than random birds with their tits out I give you Nolwenn Leroy

and Vera Filatova.

I couldn't agree more @Jimmy_Green .

I give you the actress Vera Farmiga, who is way too classy and out of my league. However, if she does ever fancy a downtown boy (old fool), she knows where to come!
1580182709647.jpeg

Bootom

Old-Salt
No, just no! She is minging! I realise that this may be a divergent opinion, but I actually would tell her to sling her hook. Fat ankles, stubby legs, fat arse, thick neck, trout lips and boggle-eyed. Just...No!

Have I woken up in a parallel universe? That young lady could / would / should make an old man like me very happy, for about 30 seconds.

Gents, I’ll keep on posting photos of brunettes that I find attractive, famous or not. If you like what you see, then happy days. If not, then fair enough, but please let the rest of us see some pictures of your preferred ladies. When it comes to letching at unobtainable women (and I’m the first to admit that the girls I post are that) everyone likes different things. Personally, looking at this thread is a good way to distract me from the tedium of work!

Last edited:
C7A4098E-C183-4F24-A0D1-D07F8CD5471E.jpeg

0E992E76-3907-45D1-B7CE-862F070BCB09.jpeg

783D1FC6-9BDA-4C22-8858-47AE297FBB95.jpeg

BBB6F127-29B4-4F12-9708-C3B5E239FEA3.jpeg

5B12E965-CDA5-40E7-9089-DEAB6657A24D.jpeg

2D95721E-138B-47A6-B794-1D89A36CF750.jpeg

That has the whiff of photoshop about it.

Not that I am complaining, you understand.
Don’t worry! My earlier post wasn’t me having a whinge (I have soldiers & Junior Officers who do that for me, daily...) it was more of ‘mission statement’ for letchery!

Last edited:

Bootom

Old-Salt
Gents, I’ll keep on posting photos of brunettes that I find attractive, famous or not. If you like what you see, then happy days. If not, then fair enough, but please let the rest of us see some pictures of your preferred ladies. When it comes to letching at unobtainable women (and I’m the first to admit that the girls I post are that) everyone likes different things. Personally, looking at this thread is a good way to distract me from the tedium of work!
Invicta, you are a hero in my book, (I have RSI giving you likes /excellent), don't let your detractors stop you making my day. Thank you for cheering and old man up whenever you post.

Yes thanks.

PS Fuck off.

Latest Threads