The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

This is all very well, however which one of those wimmen can wash, clean and cook ? There has to be some return for us blokes providing sex...

When I was single, I'd go with anything blonde, brunette, redhead, white, black, oriental etc.

Since meeting my wife, who's a brunette - no other dark haired chick has tickled my fancy (so to speak). I still find blondes & redheads etc. attractive, but the only brunette who can give me a "twitch" is the one I married. Weird.

I suppose it's something of a backhanded compliment, they're usually the ones I'm best at.

When I was single, I'd go with anything blonde, brunette, redhead, white, black, oriental etc.

Since meeting my wife, who's a brunette - no other dark haired chick has tickled my fancy (so to speak). I still find blondes & redheads etc. attractive, but the only brunette who can give me a "twitch" is the one I married. Weird.

I suppose it's something of a backhanded compliment, they're usually the ones I'm best at.
I suspect it has something to do with the fact she knows your username!!!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Does it matter if the brunette hair is a wig?

For me, it's Diane's eyes that say "Come to bed. Mine is specially reinforced."
'come to bed...I want to eat you. and not in a shexytime way.'

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Cue lots of bad jokes, such as wanting to be up Kirstie's alley, etc.
in the words of sid the sexist, 'I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass just to stick burnt matches into her shit.'

After the sad demise of Amy Pond (one of my all time favourite gingers) Jenna Coleman aka Clara Oswald has to be one of my favourite brunettes. And my boy thinks I just like watching Dr Who! I do, but only because of the top grade eye candy.

EkoURKbh.jpg