The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

A reverse image search led to this interesting bit of information: "When she started modelling in 2006 at age 14, Shinozaki caused widespread press and web comment about her having an unusually curvy figure for a Japanese teenager."

Do you wear Reactolites by any chance?

2006-2019 = 13 years
14+13 =27
Maffs not your fing?

You being "interested" enough to do a reverse image search is somewhat telling...
1 tongue.gif

A reverse image search led to this interesting bit of information: "When she started modelling in 2006 at age 14, Shinozaki caused widespread press and web comment about her having an unusually curvy figure for a Japanese teenager."

Do you wear Reactolites by any chance?
2006-2019 = 13 years
14+13 =27
Maffs not your fing?

You being "interested" enough to do a reverse image search is somewhat telling... View attachment 398387
Beaten to it.

20/20 vision thanks.

2006-2019 = 13 years
14+13 =27
Maffs not your fing?

You being "interested" enough to do a reverse image search is somewhat telling... View attachment 398387
You seem to be implying that it's not possible that the photo was taken before her last birthday. It could have been taken at any time since she turned 14. I looked it up because she looked too young, even for a Jap. Not because I want to shag her (she'd have to hit the gym for a start) but out of concern for mocking TheVisitor for being a paedo the reputation of this web-site & its tyrants admins.

You seem to be implying that it's not possible that the photo was taken before her last birthday. It could have been taken at any time since she turned 14. I looked it up because she looked too young, even for a Jap. Not because I want to shag her (she'd have to hit the gym for a start) but out of concern for mocking TheVisitor for being a paedo the reputation of this web-site & its tyrants admins.

21 years old when that picture was taken.

It's because you've caught the ghey.
I wondered why I got up this morning and put something fabulous on to wear before sorting out the cushions and making a nice quiche...

I think I'll have to go out into the garden and sort out the pansies in my flowerbeds...

(Oi, you two... 'Eff off and go do that in your own garden...)