The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
1550348641809.png

if you haven't watched 'Polar' on netflix yet can I suggest you do? you won't be sorry.

This one definitely thinks she's got a hot ass, the number of shots there are of her pulling it taut for the cameras...

This one definitely thinks she's got a hot ass, the number of shots there are of her pulling it taut for the cameras...

These are standard poses, i.e. looking over the shoulder and bending backwards to give an illusion of a curve to the backside when there isn't one. The other standard pose is to cross the legs in front with hands on hips leaning sideways again to create an illusion of curvature when there is a straight torso. The hands on hips is quite common in bikinis so they can cover the male adonis belt, the prominent muscle that runs from hip to the pubic bone. Look at the size of her skull which is much larger in proportion to her body than a females and the jaw line which is very prominent and a square chin. These are not your average tranny. They're trannified before puberty and even may start it as a children. Sorry to spoil your fun.

These are standard poses, i.e. looking over the shoulder and bending backwards to give an illusion of a curve to the backside when there isn't one. The other standard pose is to cross the legs in front with hands on hips leaning sideways again to create an illusion of curvature when there is a straight torso. The hands on hips is quite common in bikinis so they can cover the male adonis belt, the prominent muscle that runs from hip to the pubic bone. Look at the size of her skull which is much larger in proportion to her body than a females and the jaw line which is very prominent and a square chin. These are not your average tranny. They're trannified before puberty and even may start it as a children. Sorry to spoil your fun.
Ruby O. Fee's a tranny? Born Ruby Moonstone Camilla Willow Fee... That one, you mean?

You'd best nip off and update her Wiki page, then. And give her a call to let her know she was born with a cock - she'll be fascinated to discover this, I'm sure.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you been caught out before, eh? ah well. anyone can make a mistake I suppose.

These are standard poses, i.e. looking over the shoulder and bending backwards to give an illusion of a curve to the backside when there isn't one.
I always thought that they struck those poses on the red carpet to show off the outfits designers had lent/gifted them myself - a quid pro quo arrangement: "I'll dress you gratis for the big awards dinner; you make sure the paps and press get lots of shots of my sartorial efforts from all angles [so that the chubby plebs will think they can look as good if they dress the same way and will thus buy my over-priced, run-of-the-mill clobber]."

Ruby O. Fee's a tranny? Born Ruby Moonstone Camilla Willow Fee... That one, you mean?

You'd best nip off and update her Wiki page, then. And give her a call to let her know she was born with a cock - she'll be fascinated to discover this, I'm sure.
If you want to believe the stories they put out....

Red pill or blue pill, its your choice.

These are not run of the mill post pubescent trannies. I've known a few and it is very easy to recognise and they've all been to hell and back. I have no problems with them. However, this lot are 'illuminati' trannies (for lack of a better word) and it's a part of their religion to re-make themselves in the image of the androgynous god they worship. They think there's power in androgyny or something.

If you want to take the red pill then look for these signs because being trannified before pubescence makes it more difficult to recognise. Bigger than average skull, strong chin line that doesn't go into a point, prominent eyebrows (although this can be surgically shaved down), deep eye sockets, slopping forehead, wider shoulder to hip ratio, straight torso, no Q angle between hip and knees, belly button in wrong relationship to hips, adonis belt, no butt curve (look at post #2801, that's a real female butt), long arms (again post #2801, look that the short female arms), ring finger longer than the index, almost 0% body fat, and finally that illusive quality of a strong presence that goes with the masculine energy. One characteristic does not a tranny make of course, you have to look for several. Real women don't look like Ruby O, well not in my experience.

Last edited:
I always thought that they struck those poses on the red carpet to show off the outfits designers had lent/gifted them myself - a quid pro quo arrangement: "I'll dress you gratis for the big awards dinner; you make sure the paps and press get lots of shots of my sartorial efforts from all angles [so that the chubby plebs will think they can look as good if they dress the same way and will thus buy my over-priced, run-of-the-mill clobber]."
The reasons are not mutually exclusive.

If you want to believe the stories they put out....

Red pill or blue pill, its your choice.

These are not run of the mill post pubescent trannies. I've known a few and it is very easy to recognise and they've all been to hell and back. I have no problems with them. However, this lot are 'illuminati' trannies (for lack of a better word) and it's a part of their religion to re-make themselves in the image of the androgynous god they worship. They think there's power in androgyny or something.

If you want to take the red pill then look for these signs because being trannified before pubescence makes it more difficult to recognise. Bigger than average skull, strong chin line that doesn't go into a point, prominent eyebrows (although this can be surgically shaved down), deep eye sockets, slopping forehead, wider shoulder to hip ratio, straight torso, no Q angle between hip and knees, belly button in wrong relationship to hips, adonis belt, no but curve, almost 0% body fat, and finally that illusive quality of a strong presence that goes with the masculine energy. One characteristic does not a tranny make of course, you have to look for several. Real women don't look like Ruby O, well not in my experience.