The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
One of her lines in the show was when she was talking to her ex husbands new wife to be.

Wife to be was complaining she could never match Sofia who can cook, shop, perfect hair, look after kids etc and still have time to go to the gym to look fabulous.

She just throws away a line, who has time to go to the gym?

Leaving wife to be in tears about how unfair it is.

I think she is also the highest earning tv personality at present.

Shame about the poor airbrushing on her face, looks like a wax model
Take a look at her thighs, I think they have been over-generous with the airbrush there too. in @Robbo_72 's picture, you can see the wobbly cellulite rippling away despite the constraining properties of the tight jeans. Not appealing. I have a sneaking suspicion that, without the editing, she is nowhere near as attractive naked as she is clothed.

Take a look at her thighs, I think they have been over-generous with the airbrush there too. in @Robbo_72 's picture, you can see the wobbly cellulite rippling away despite the constraining properties of the tight jeans. Not appealing. I have a sneaking suspicion that, without the editing, she is nowhere near as attractive naked as she is clothed.
The amount of raving poovery on this site is getting ridiculous!

One of her lines in the show was when she was talking to her ex husbands new wife to be.

Wife to be was complaining she could never match Sofia who can cook, shop, perfect hair, look after kids etc and still have time to go to the gym to look fabulous.

She just throws away a line, who has time to go to the gym?

Leaving wife to be in tears about how unfair it is.

I think she is also the highest earning tv personality at present.
Without resorting to my training in google-fu I vaguely recall she earned around $65million this last year with Kaley Cuoco in the number 2 spot.....not difficult with something like $1.2 million an episode of Big Bang, along with all the telly advertising she does in the US.

As to Ms. Vergaro and gym's: Saw a bit of a La La Land docu a while back and she along with her present husband spend a lot of time in the gym making sure that age and gravity does not show.

I get the impression that there is a lot of Latin-Hollywood flouncing that goes on too. Saw her in a couple of weakly edited features and she in't really that good.