The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

I admit to watching Babestation on Freeview Telly because despite the tats and some nasty boob jobs, there are some crackers on there and it makes for a pleasant background.

Recently a new (to me) lass appeared with a proper hour glass figure.Mia Yasmin aka Abbee Kimberley

1519100002211.png

Nice view of the beach and the sea........ Hum.......!! That reminds me, I need to get some more milk for my coffeee..!!
1521964587518.png

She's a model from the cover of a catalog in an outfit from Chooks LA a swimwear manufacturer and shop
Who is? Quote, you dull fucker!

You are joking. I

Doing that would be like wrestling two space hoppers and the bag of poles for a 9x9
Which bit was I joking about? The totty 'he' was referring to or the fact that too much lechery has degraded @CrashTestDummy's mind?

I don't recall mentioning what it might be like to engage in sexual activity with her ... I was just about start... erm... giving it some serious er... thought, yes that's it... some thought when you rudely interrupted me. The moment has now passed so thanks a lot.

You are joking. I

Doing that would be like wrestling two space hoppers and the bag of poles for a 9x9
"Sleeping with a bag of daggers" is the phrase I believe you may have been searching for.

Which bit was I joking about? The totty 'he' was referring to or the fact that too much lechery has degraded @CrashTestDummy's mind?

I don't recall mentioning what it might be like to engage in sexual activity with her ... I was just about start... erm... giving it some serious er... thought, yes that's it... some thought when you rudely interrupted me. The moment has now passed so thanks a lot.
But you like kids?