• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Most Gorgeous Brunette in the World

I admit to watching Babestation on Freeview Telly because despite the tats and some nasty boob jobs, there are some crackers on there and it makes for a pleasant background.

Recently a new (to me) lass appeared with a proper hour glass figure.Mia Yasmin aka Abbee Kimberley

1519100002211.png

Nice view of the beach and the sea........ Hum.......!! That reminds me, I need to get some more milk for my coffeee..!!
1521964587518.png

She's a model from the cover of a catalog in an outfit from Chooks LA a swimwear manufacturer and shop
Who is? Quote, you dull fucker!

You are joking. I

Doing that would be like wrestling two space hoppers and the bag of poles for a 9x9
Which bit was I joking about? The totty 'he' was referring to or the fact that too much lechery has degraded @CrashTestDummy's mind?

I don't recall mentioning what it might be like to engage in sexual activity with her ... I was just about start... erm... giving it some serious er... thought, yes that's it... some thought when you rudely interrupted me. The moment has now passed so thanks a lot.

You are joking. I

Doing that would be like wrestling two space hoppers and the bag of poles for a 9x9
"Sleeping with a bag of daggers" is the phrase I believe you may have been searching for.

Which bit was I joking about? The totty 'he' was referring to or the fact that too much lechery has degraded @CrashTestDummy's mind?

I don't recall mentioning what it might be like to engage in sexual activity with her ... I was just about start... erm... giving it some serious er... thought, yes that's it... some thought when you rudely interrupted me. The moment has now passed so thanks a lot.
But you like kids?