"The most dangerous job in the world"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Unsworth, Jul 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just shows how out of touch with reality they really are!! Im sure he'll have a tw*t load of protection when he goes out there, but lets not forget that its a lot more dangerous ( :x ) than the job that lots of lads and lasses in the Forces are doing in the middle east (courtesy of Mr Blair himself). what a cnut!
  2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Most dangerous job in the world... Hmm wonder why it might not be so safe.....
  3. :x How can she compare his job with the one that my young son of 19 is doing at the moment fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan. She should get in the real world and see what it is like to be us with the non stop worry we have until he comes home in October. It makes me so mad. :x :x :x
  4. She truely is deluded. Her and those of her ilk have brought about the systematic destruction on our once great nation. I won't even begin to list the chaos her and hers have created. I would not have time...I have to be at work tonight.
  5. In fact I am so angry that I simply need to post again....this 'wormen' is evil. Not deluded, plain bl**dy evil.
  6. I thought this meant Blair was going to become an Alaskan crab fisherman.
  7. Well with a bit of luck, some 18 yr old Arab might make a name for himself.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She was speaking at the 'Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Award' - is this the cnut who has screwed the most from the system?

Most dangerous - nah; hardest probably, waking up beside that face every morning.
  9. An Arab?
    I'd be more concerned about squaddies.
  10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Thank the Gods that disgusting woman has gone.
  11. I wish it really was the most dangerous job in the world! :evil:

That pair would make excellent adornments to lamp-posts in the Mussolini style. :twisted:
  12. Clearly still in the salary negotiations.
  13. Lawyers.

Q. What do you have if you've got 100 Lawyers buried up to their necks in Cat$hit?

A. Not enough Cat$hit

thank god they've both gone.
  14. I hope she's right and the cnut gets slotted