The Monkies are watching

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tin foil time :!:

It appears this site is being watched by the RMP. According to my source, they have zero'd in on a few members of the (TA?) Sigs. My source is extremely reliable, who heard it from a RMP mate, so thats gospel then.

It doesn't suprise if it was true but what would they prove? I would answer that but her indoors has just come back with the chicken foil. Hmm, of everything I've learned about the TA recently, 90% has come from this site.
  2. Just make sure you stay annonymous, and you're golden.
  3. I never did trust that Micky Dolenz, his eyes are far too close together and dont even get me started on Peter Tork.
  4. And what exactly can the RMP do to a civilian who posts on ARRSE in his/her own time outwith the TA and does not compromise PERSEC or OPSEC?

Remember, opinions are like arrseholes, we all have one....

Polar, take a pill mate, will it be red or will it be blue?
  5. A good number of RMP/SIB are arrse regulars Polar, What are they gonna do, Nick themselves? (I'll retract that statement on the Feds behalf as they probably would!)
  6. It'd be pink, mini polar wouldn't let take any other.

Thats the point, this site is so well policed. Although the lack of info coming from the CoC, may lead to some posts entering this forum that shouldn't have done (but nothing major - well, what do I know I get all my info here).
  7. Of course it gets watched, by more than just RMPs no doubt. If it is with regards to squaddie wingieng, then welcome to ARRSE Mr. RMP.

If, on the other hand, it is to do with OPSEC or PERSEC, then by all means watch and do something about it, I'd hate to see someone get slotted due to some disgruntalled(sp) halfwit not following bog standard procedures.
  8. Don't believe a word of it Polar. I heard the same rumour just last week. They are definately watching the Scalies. Mind you, they need to.
  9. Anyone who remembers the BBC Red Caps documentary series in the 90s will know that unless they actually confess to theft of cake tins or an equally heinous crime, they have nothing to fear from an SIB investigation.
  10. Tamzin Outhwaite :D Its me, I'm Spartacus.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They can kiss my arrse. :lol: 8)
  12. No everyone remembers the fictional one with Tamzin in it. I'm talking about the real one that even RMP cringe about. It was made not long after the Para documentary but probably had the opposite effect on recruitment.
  13. I remember it, about 1994?

Which Para documentary are you talking about?
  14. Sounds like bollocks Polar.
  15. They can swivel.

Even if it does go to trial, they'd fcuk it up at the last minute as they usually do.