The Mongol Rally.

I don't know if this has been discussed before but here goes. I thought that maybe if I can find enough interested parties that we could do this as a way for raising money for Hols 4 heroes (possibly while taking one of the bears with us) anyway I'll let the link explain the concept and then we'll take it from there. Mongol Rally | The Adventurists.

I don't know if this has been discussed before but here goes. I thought that maybe if I can find enough interested parties that we could do this as a way for raising money for Hols 4 heroes (possibly while taking one of the bears with us) anyway I'll let the link explain the concept and then we'll take it from there. Mongol Rally | The Adventurists.
A bunch on mates of mine did it. Basically after finally getting to the Mongolian border post, the vehicles were conviscated as they wanted a few thousand $'s for 'import tax.' As it's know that everyone leaves the country via the airport, and their worthless pieces of junk cluttering up the carparks are not welcome - a bit like Hull apparently.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Charities and Welfare 1
catchyerselfon Int Corps 14
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 61