The missus

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Hairy_Hacker, Oct 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just got the wife to sign up, she loves the site and is enthralled by the walt hunts, chavmong safari's and general insults thrown around.

Does this mean that conversations the better half and I have together on ARRSE count as "quality time"?

How have other ARRSErs got on with having partners here?

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"Quality Time" depends how you define "quality".

Does she still hate your farts?

3. Only when heard....and on the odd occasion smelt.......

4. The missus, she's a lovely woman and I think the world of her. I can offer up no tales of woe about her.
    "
    Except she won't give me a "blumpy". I'm sure the degenerate ladies here (I mean that as a compliment) can convince her it's the 'done' thing.

Thank you in advance.

5. Mr_Fingerz

"Blumpy" - so thats how you define quality time.......

6. If she gave me a blumpy I'd be the first to say "quality!"

7. Mr_Fingerz

Over to you Mrs H-H

8. eeeeeeew eeeeeeeew eeeeeeeew eeeeeeeew. I think not it will never happen.....not even as a last dying wish........besides knowing my luck he'd have the squits. :?

9. Additional:

I got the missus to agree to a blumpy if I was dying and it was the only action that would save me. Which is fair.

However, in my books this constitutes an agreement in principle so all we're haggling over is terms/ conditions. What would be a fair trade for her giving me a blumpy?

edited for being a spelling mong.

10. There should be no fair trade.... You married her! That means she must have promised to do as she's told and all you have to do is tell her. Or did she get you to marry her under false pretences?

11. there was no "obey" or " I promise to do as you demand or ask of me" in our vows, although the sentance before we got married "If you don't turn up i will hunt you down, find you and make sure you will be in pain for the rest of your life" was said by me :)

12. All true.

But the question stands, seeing as I have an agreement in principle, how do I get you to give me a blumpy my love?

13. You could try 'beating' her into it.... but I would suggest before NOT during!!

14. Mr_Fingerz

This sounds like a question for Dale, or Cait, or Poppy

15. The missus (SWMBO) has informed me that due to currently carrying my offspring I am not allowed to hit her or in any way jeopardise my progeny. She however can (and does) hit me at will.

Should I withold her chcolate allowance?