The Missing Burger Van of Portsmouth

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maninblack, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Does anyone know the new location for Megabites, the snack bar caravan that used to operate from Airport Service Road in Portsmouth?

2. NO
  3. An honest, if useless, response.
  4. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Sadly, I laughed at both of those responses.
  5. Is that the one next to the main dockyard gate? It was still there only a few weeks ago.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The only reason anybody would actively seek out one of those revolting things is if the owner owed one money. Back story please.
  7. In this quest for a new openness and honesty I too must admit that I do not know the answer.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Whilst some of the responses are honest the original post thows up more questions like: why the **** would you want to go to Portsmouth?
  9. I don't know either.

I did once vomit on the counter of a kebab-van in Southampton, if that's any help. The bloke came out and punched me into the gutter, and stamped on my head.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I do* but I am not going to tell him.

*that is what is technically known as a ******* outright lie btw.
    • Like Like x 1

11. but apparently aint there now!!
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Unless of course you had just snagged 200mtrs of copper signal wire from the Portsmouth Harbour to Waterloo line and needed to shift it sharpish?

13. its the little things in life that make people happy !!
  14. The view in your rear view mirror is quite inspiring, it's almost worth going there just to leave.
    • Like Like x 1