The Military Forums?

How dare you push this ARRSE Wannabe website in front of our noses. .............. Speechless............ Its obviosly a crack head who came on to arrse no one liked him he got all upset and went and tried to make his own arrse. :wink:

"the place for help and ADVISE?????"

Nothing like incorrect spolling on your webshite header.....c unt............LOL

leelee93 said:
Hi dear lass!

http://www.stickam.com/profile/leelee93

Profile - leelee93
I am 15 years old, I live in a small town, Michigan. I love hanging out with my friends, tanning, shopping and other stuff too. I dont really talk to perverts on here so if your one of them dont bother adding me unless your hott and around my age catigory. Umm I am a very honest straight forward person. I dislike when people keeps asking me questions when I dont feel like answering them or they keep reasking them, if I say no it means no your not going to get your way. mmk...... Well pretty much thats all I have to say for now. so peace.
Nice girl.

Profile - leelee93
I am 15 years old, I live in a small town, Michigan. I love hanging out with my friends, tanning, shopping and other stuff too. I dont really talk to perverts on here so if your one of them dont bother adding me unless your hott and around my age catigory. Umm I am a very honest straight forward person. I dislike when people keeps asking me questions when I dont feel like answering them or they keep reasking them, if I say no it means no your not going to get your way. mmk...... Well pretty much thats all I have to say for now. so peace.
What kind of halfwit umms and aahs when writing?! I er think that um she er is a thick as er...mmmm.... two short planks. The same sort of person whose hobbies including getting a tan. Fcuking mong.

oldbaldy

LE
OK who posted this?

This site seems a little biased towards the SF, no forums for infantry, artillery, logistics, RAC, AMS, AGC, Int etc. This makes the site look somewhat 'waltish' at best and with all the forums starting with a post reminding everyone they can donate money to the running of your site, at worst it appears to be money grabbing. Perhaps a little less emphasis on money and more on what the site can offer.

Any comments, explanations and debate welcomed.

PS anybody who wishes to see an alternative site to this can visit www.arrse.co.uk but be warned, its rude, crude and generally vile. (There are probably some negative points too)

I would not post anything on this site at all or even visit it - and yes i have had a look - but from a very safe computer system - and some alarm bells went off...anybody had the same probelms?

threeclicksleft said:
I would not post anything on this site at all or even visit it - and yes i have had a look - but from a very safe computer system - and some alarm bells went off...anybody had the same probelms?
Agreed.
I'm not even going there.
This is either a phishing site or just some saddo who wants to make their site work by inviting people to use it. This sort of thing has been tried many times before under various guises but few people actually fall for it.
And anyway, why create another arrse when there's already one in use and working? Trying to reinvent the wheel are we leelee93, or is it more malicious than that? :roll:

KGB_resident said:
leelee93 said:
Hi dear lass!

http://www.stickam.com/profile/leelee93

Profile - leelee93
Nice girl.
Education is a wonderful tool, not everyone seems to adapt to learning, or Free Thinking / Common Sence and the ENGLISH language! .. .. :wink:

Hmmmmm, the OP seems to have posted this twice. If I wasn't busy today, I'd suggest we all register and then spam his boards full of shite.

I've often thought getting a decent forum established could be a good earner, but I wouldn't try to poach users away from one I was an existing member of.

Maybe it's worth the mods doing an IP check to find out who the OP really is?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
What a shi'ite site.

Impossible to read and what's with the skulls all over the place? Someone is obviously very bored. And stupid.