The Military Forums?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by leelee93, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Be like ARRSE?!

Excuse me a moment, I have beer comming out my nose!!!

2. Guaranteed Smash Hit
    john
    means ta say it has a dedicated forum for Walts
    i.e. SAS Forum

3. How dare you push this ARRSE Wannabe website in front of our noses. .............. Speechless............ Its obviosly a crack head who came on to arrse no one liked him he got all upset and went and tried to make his own arrse. :wink:

4. Hmmmmmmmmm

Minime is a Mod on all the forums - I wonder who set it up :D

5. "the place for help and ADVISE?????"

Nothing like incorrect spolling on your webshite header.....c unt............LOL

6. I cant join because I'm not 'ard enough.

:)

7. What a heap of Muslims (Shi'ite)

8. Hi dear lass!

[​IMG]

http://www.stickam.com/profile/leelee93

Nice girl.

9. What kind of halfwit umms and aahs when writing?! I er think that um she er is a thick as er...mmmm.... two short planks. The same sort of person whose hobbies including getting a tan. Fcuking mong.

10. She's a SPAM.................says it all really!!!!!!

11. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

OK who posted this?

12. I would not post anything on this site at all or even visit it - and yes i have had a look - but from a very safe computer system - and some alarm bells went off...anybody had the same probelms?

13. Agreed.
    I'm not even going there.
    This is either a phishing site or just some saddo who wants to make their site work by inviting people to use it. This sort of thing has been tried many times before under various guises but few people actually fall for it.
    And anyway, why create another arrse when there's already one in use and working? Trying to reinvent the wheel are we leelee93, or is it more malicious than that? :roll:

14. My eyes...

No i mean it. There isn't enough contrast between the font and the background making for a very difficult surfing experience.