"The Military Forums"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legs, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone remember the little tussle that was had with the (alleged) rival to ARRSE a year or two back? Lots of us signed up and were instantly banned.

By chance I found the e-mail banning me from the site and so I decided to look and see how the site had fared. Not well it seems...
    Take a look

The last post was almost a year ago (16 Mar 09) and the last registration of the 103 members was on 07 Jul 09 - and made no posts.

It just goes to show that if you want to know about the Army, it's ARRSE!
  2. I clicked on your "clicky", Legs.
    Several others must have done the same.
    It said there were 31 uses online (all guests)

Guess what?
    Most users ever online = 31 on 2/3/10 :lol:
  3. This is one huge ARRSE.

There is something for everyone here as long as you are not easily offended. There are some very helpful people here, and also some right cnuts. But fcuk 'em, it ain't their site.

That other site is shite.
  4. naaah...I love my Arrse
  5. Was that the site set up by some tart who got abused by more or less everyone on ARRSE for gobbing it off? and then went on to actually achieve nothing by making her own site?

It rings a bell, but not in a major way.
  6. Wow, I was banned from that site too, just tried to log on and I've been reinstated.... no one tells me anything.
  7. Whatever happened to NoWalts? That noble attempt to create an 'ARRSE minus whinging civvies' died a death, despite many a thread on novel ways to combine mortar barrel brushes and Swarfega.
  8. http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=69148.html

seems to have dissapeared
  9. It was fun whilst it lasted :) think it was about the time of the Iranian army forum, caubeen and the smart gents outfitters in new york forum.