The challenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HantsTiger, May 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sign up, bait the yanks as much as possible. The winner is the one who stays on the longest. Register here - itll be a laugh....
  2. Is this for Brits only, or can Yanks play too?
  3. Of course!
  4. Corporal, thats encouraging mate.

Thank fcuk not all the septics think like that lot. Its like having a big bag of LNVs all in one very big club.
  5. I can't get round to commenting on, cause I can't control myself long enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. on your marks
    get set

7. corporal , i've been pretty scathing in my posts about your fellow countrymen , and have realised by generalising in the way i was i'm no less blinkered than the redneck f**kers i'm slagging off, so , my apologies to your good self and the other "good guys". now lets go bait some hillbillies. :lol:
  8. Which thread is everyone RV'ing on??
  9. No problem mate!

When I get home tonight, I'm going to set up an account on I'm thinking about going by the name "Longduckdong". :D
  10. I think point-counterpoint is best for this little game. Its a real viper's nest!
    It might help if you mention your ID here, so we can track your progress. Good luck!!
  11. most of our septics on here are a good laugh (LNV and GQ excluded of course) good to see them coming on side against a common foe.
  12. dare I suggest not posting your mil IDs here - and thus creating an on-line reference for the mil freaks to check on. Surely the native Tommy charm will shine through???
  13. Ive just been banned in my new identity, but its becuase of of my IP address, have they banned all uk?
  14. Not me!!!