The Mighty Red Army

why does this look like a really heavy handed, gay answer to the British Army Amarillo vid that was around a while back. The only difference was that one was meant to be funny.

Good to see the RPD (or is it an RPK) shown at 1:14/3:07 being fired by the original owner instead of a hanky head of some description. Good bipod grip, too... not using the Hezbollah Unload.

Shame about all the feet-apart landings though.

We need a decent, well informed comment on this. Where's Sergei when anyone needs him?

As for me, I just think that its probably Russia's answer to the Village People. I do like the little sailor tops they wear under their combat jackets, though. Very gay.

They even have a training thingy to practise running through the queuing lanes at the cinema or airport...very thorough, but if had a gun and a platoon behind me I don't think I'd bother with queuing.

:roll:

Rodney2q

T

trowel

schweik said:
We need a decent, well informed comment on this. Where's Sergei when anyone needs him?

As for me, I just think that its probably Russia's answer to the Village People. I do like the little sailor tops they wear under their combat jackets, though. Very gay.
I thought it was only their special forces that wore the blue and white thing.

trowel said:
schweik said:

I thought it was only their special forces that wore the blue and white thing.
No, the VDV wear them. They are long-sleeved and fairly thin. My mate (a Russian Paratrooper ) brought me one back from the Rodina last time he was there.

Latest Threads