The Mess Wager Book

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anyone here genuinely working for a bookmaker ?

I know there are various non-sporting bets than can be made with Ladbokes, BetFred and others but...

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...course-of-justice.284693/page-16#post-8921170

What are the current real odds on offer, anyone ??

PaddyPower's online politics page is an eye-opener for a sheltered Drone like me too:

https://www.paddypower.com/politics

( I used to know what the grown up term for ' betting on which raindrop will beat another down the windowpane ' was, but it's gone for the moment)

Thanks awfy what
- another round?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have you been at the cough medicine again Goaty?:-D
No old son, I stick to the straight Naafi-issue Toilet Duck these days, since my recent encounter with our wonderful Health Service, thanks.

( erm....got any pre-war Collis Brown by any chance...just askin' like...for a friend as you might say ? )

Spread-betting is the term I couldnae remember...but that's inaccurate in this instance as well

What is spread betting and how does it work?

So...cut to the chase...are any Bookies offering bets on the fate of current Labour MP Ms Onasanya ?

Labour MP accused of misleading police tells court of chaotic life

Might be worth a punt on John McDonnell being the next Prime Minister
I'd take a bet at anything better than 10-1 on that.

Closer to home @Iokiuk - what odd's on Binyamin Netanyahu getting early retirement this week ?

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Arik won't answer my mails...he never calls....all those promises he made <sniff>

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Light Dragoons Officers' Mess hold the Mess diaries for all the antecedent regiments. At an OCA Weekend I was shown a wager of a crate of sparkly placed between two subalterns of (I think) the 13th, who in August 1914 bet which of the two would stop the first bullet during the Unpleasantness. Both survived. Bet void.

Light Dragoons Officers' Mess hold the Mess diaries for all the antecedent regiments. At an OCA Weekend I was shown a wager of a crate of sparkly placed between two subalterns of (I think) the 13th, who in August 1914 bet which of the two would stop the first bullet during the Unpleasantness. Both survived. Bet void.
You'd have thought they might have gone halves.