The Merry Christmas 2021 Thread

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Happy Chrimble all. I have not had my jumper on back to front all day. Nor did I have a hangover this morning from yesterday's wobbly pop. The cats will be rejoicing in the mid-day overproduction of pork dishes. All is well. And I hope it was so for you too.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
/\ wotshesed !

Hope you all had the best day available - and 2022 is a quantum leap up for all ex Beavers, Polars and Hitchhikers wherever they may roam :)

Merry Hogswatch one and all

[HO.HO.HO....]

Swmbo sent back to barracks in a confused and drunken state.

Settling in for a final tab and a cheeky whisky or 5, with possibly a turkey sarnie involved

TamH70

MIA
Son didn't have the kids for Christmas day this year , so after yesterday evening at my BinLs for dinner, return match today , full on turkey ham etc dinner at four, but with the kids today of course

(we did to have get breakfast with them yesterday and gave them their prezzies though, so no big deal, just the way things go)

Swmbo sent back to barracks in a confused and drunken state.

Settling in for a final tab and a cheeky whisky or 5, with possibly a turkey sarnie involved
Merry Christmas. Just a little curious that you gave a disagree to my post (240) whereas everyone else was supportive? No big deal, just curious. Ta.

99C81807-94C7-4A6B-824A-A6D0ABF4C272.jpeg

Corrected for you

Merry Christmas. Just a little curious that you gave a disagree to my post (240) whereas everyone else was supportive? No big deal, just curious. Ta.
Drunk penis fingers, I should imagine.

Drunk penis fingers, I should imagine.
Ah, finger trouble - it’s haunted me all my life!
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply - hope the hangover isn’t too epic this morning?

Ah, finger trouble - it’s haunted me all my life!
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply - hope the hangover isn’t too epic this morning?
Nothing the prospect of more turkey can't fix.

Will raise a glass to all you ******* during crimbo din-dins this arvo.
Merry Christmas all.

Now the religious bit, a song to remember Jeebus as sung by the Fratton End
‘There is a green field far away
Without a city wall
Where our dear, dear Lord was crucified
Who died to save us all
All together now
For he’s a jolly good fellow
And so say all of us
And so say all of us’