The Merry Christmas 2021 Thread

This thread is to celebrate Christmas, a time when we put our differences aside so that we may embrace our fellow man in season's cheer and good will.

This is the time of baby Jesus' birthday and we should remember that the Christmas message is to spread love and joy.

With this in mind, I've got you all a card.

download.jpeg

Merry Christmas wherever you may be, may you be at peace and love and joy fill your hearts.

I really mean that, from the heart of my bottom.

Lots of love.
D.C.

This thread is to celebrate Christmas, a time when we put our differences aside so that we may embrace our fellow man in season's cheer and good will.

This is the time of baby Jesus' birthday and we should remember that the Christmas message is to spread love and joy.

View attachment 619885

Merry Christmas wherever you may be, may you be at peace and love and joy fill your hearts.

Lots of love.
D.C.
My kid sister got one of Tony Blair's Christmas cards. She was actually a policewoman in his constituency and he sent a card to the station.

She nicked it.

It's a tad early for all this season's greetings nonsense.

Do you suffer from premature congratulation?

It's never too early to suffer from premature congratulation

Like being Whamed on the 1st of December

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Troy

LE
I actually got my first card of the season today and although I'm know to not bother with the whole thing. I approve of this one. It's from "eldest" and addressed to the group of us...
20211203_225519.jpg

1jdd3a.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

View attachment 619885

Lots of love.
D.C.
Is it too early to say Bah Fcuking Humbug???

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I genuinely like christmas. I love present shopping for my family and the friends I send bits to, I love watching the classic movies (and by classics I mean Christmas Vacation and the undisputed best christmas film ever, The Muppet Christmas Carol). and whether I'm at my place or with family, I love cooking a big dinner and then feeding my fat fcuking face christmas day afternoon. ;)

on a serious note, it's mums second christmas without dad...I've got my ticket booked for the boat over to Jersey to spend the week with her and my brother and sisters tribes...I'm just hoping now that blonde twát in no.10 or the selfish twunts who've been wandering around without masks for months don't cause any more mayhem in the next fortnight or so. I couldn't get over last year because of lockdown, so I'm hoping this year will make up for it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
315e7033e596b55e80fb6b4d7f49e6504ccb2675d6bd352ed0cbb5c8f52d49b7_1.jpg

Prefer Jingle Hell myself

Latest Threads