The Medics are Taking Over the World

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Bert, Apr 15, 2004.

?
  1. Their Time is Now!

88.9%
  2. They are biding their time...

11.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They are you know.

2. yeah ok. Is there someone looking after you!

3. oh and you haven't got on the poll YEAH RIGHT!!!! so i couldn't vote

4. Some would like to think they are, but fortunately for the AMS they still have alot of planning to do!! :wink:

CMT's are mostly great , but every trade has it's place.

Oh yeh, and your survey? Have to agree with Mr 1shot, YEH RIGHT!!!

5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Should this thread not be in the NAFFI Bar where proper consideration and response could be made to the question? :wink:

6. Speaking as a Medic in the broadest sense, the AMS couldn't organise itself to take over a quarter, let alone the world :roll:

Give us a millenia or two and we may have produced a set of Admin orders and Ops orders will be given a decade or two later! :lol:

7. :lol: :lol: how true :lol: :lol:

8. Im not sure about the world but the CMTs are taking over the pie shop, QAs beware!!!!

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a shame the deployable ODPs couldn't get together a full football side.

10. :D theyd be lucky to knock together 2 thirds of a spit roast!! :wink:

11. Exactly the same applies for almost all of the other trades within the AMS, mine included :?

Oh, well.The AMS is doing nothing and has no plans to do anything to rectify this at present either! As the song goes:

Things can only get better!

Yeah, right!

12. hey that's why i'm getting so much, and i thought it was because i was good looking. LOL

13. QAs are notoriously known to be very easy and you would have to be a ficking mutant to be neglected by them :twisted: so don't get too overawed by the attention.

Christ, I fell off the ugly tree twice (hit the trampoline and bounced back up) but at a NAAFI bop I could still pick up a trogg or two :wink:

14. Naafi bop eh, that brings back a few.

15. Few what? Memories of penicillin shots? Waking up and trying to chew your arm off?????