The Medics are Taking Over the World

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Bert, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Their Time is Now!

2. They are biding their time...

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They are you know.
  2. yeah ok. Is there someone looking after you!
  3. oh and you haven't got on the poll YEAH RIGHT!!!! so i couldn't vote
  4. Some would like to think they are, but fortunately for the AMS they still have alot of planning to do!! :wink:

CMT's are mostly great , but every trade has it's place.

Oh yeh, and your survey? Have to agree with Mr 1shot, YEH RIGHT!!!
  5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Should this thread not be in the NAFFI Bar where proper consideration and response could be made to the question? :wink:
  6. Speaking as a Medic in the broadest sense, the AMS couldn't organise itself to take over a quarter, let alone the world :roll:

Give us a millenia or two and we may have produced a set of Admin orders and Ops orders will be given a decade or two later! :lol:
  7. :lol: :lol: how true :lol: :lol:
  8. Im not sure about the world but the CMTs are taking over the pie shop, QAs beware!!!!
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a shame the deployable ODPs couldn't get together a full football side.
  10. :D theyd be lucky to knock together 2 thirds of a spit roast!! :wink:
  11. Exactly the same applies for almost all of the other trades within the AMS, mine included :?

Oh, well.The AMS is doing nothing and has no plans to do anything to rectify this at present either! As the song goes:

Things can only get better!

Yeah, right!
  12. hey that's why i'm getting so much, and i thought it was because i was good looking. LOL
  13. QAs are notoriously known to be very easy and you would have to be a ficking mutant to be neglected by them :twisted: so don't get too overawed by the attention.

Christ, I fell off the ugly tree twice (hit the trampoline and bounced back up) but at a NAAFI bop I could still pick up a trogg or two :wink:
  14. Naafi bop eh, that brings back a few.
  15. Few what? Memories of penicillin shots? Waking up and trying to chew your arm off?????