The Mau Maus are revolting

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Apr 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder who the human rights solicitor is for this case?????? Hmmmmmmm
  2. Since when do terrorists get to claim they are entitled to compensashun for being spoken to harshly after them and their mates had been busily hacking 6 year old kids up?
  3. I'm sure that CMD will authorise a payment following his apology for our colonial sins. It'll catch on in America soon, after all we deprived them of tea - a dastardly act if ever there was one.
  4. Do you think this is a case of the Kettle calling the Pan grimy arrse.
    I had the somewhat dubious pleasure of being in Kenya during the last two or three Elections and the violence I/we witnessed between the different Tribes and Parties was horrendous, it was also very well documented across the Globe.
    Should they ensure that their own house is in order before casting stones at us?
  5. They have absolutely nothing to lose and a lot to gain. All paid for on legal aid. Paid for my you and I.
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

A couple of million will be squandered on lawyers, a few will get quietly paid off so they go away and we wait then for the next bunch of nobodies to try it on. Kenyans, Afghans, Iraqis, whats the betting some scrounging Libyan tries to sue the UK before the year is out?
  7. Is there some reference to that?
  8. How come the 'Injury Lawyers For You' crowd haven't managed to scrape up some relative of an Irish potato victim? There must be some compo money there as Swiss Tony has already owned up to that one..
  9. As I have not been able to access the Report, does anybody know what Tribe these people are from?
    Mau Mau was the name of the movement and not the Tribe, me thinks.
  10. I blame the record keepers. If the records had been kept properly this lot would have been on a list of terrorists and would not have been able to pass through the UK Border and the Immigration Department would have deported....

Oh bugger.
  11. Leigh,Day and Co.
    This gem from their site; "We must be clear.This case is not about re-opening old wounds"
    Oh dear.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The Mau Mau mostly comprised the Kikuyu: