The masochists friend

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Sep 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As Duty Fangler I felt it necessary to bring this to the attention of all those who don't think they can wait for the mahouris at Buccaneers next time they're on Ex Sharp Point.

KLEINMOND, South Africa - A South African inventor unveiled a new anti-rape female condom on Wednesday that hooks onto an attacker’s penis and aims to cut one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.

Rapex is made of polyurethane, and is worn in the same manner and same place as is a diaphragm.
    However, unlike a diaphragm, Rapex has rows of sharp teeth, which attach themselves to anything which shouldn’t be there.
    How the woman is supposed to remove it without injuring herself is not clear.

“Nothing has ever been done to help a woman so that she does not get raped and I thought it was high time,” Sonette Ehlers, 57, said of the "rapex," a device worn like a tampon that has sparked controversy in a country used to daily reports of violent crime.

Aunty Stella's looking at buying some to shove up his hoop for his next trip to the 'Dam with MDN.

Looking at the sour-faced old trout I can't imagine that Mevrou Ehlers has anything to worry about, last time I saw anything like that it had a hook in it's mouth not it's flange.
  2. Thats coz they all love it up'em!!

anyway its not rape, its supprise sex.

I read some where (cant remember where )that one of the biggest female fantasys was having sex with a complete stranger, whilst being pinned down.

Will they ever make there minds up!!

And cuts i still would do her, just have to make sure the handle of my claw hammer goes up first, to make sure she aint wearing one of those things!!
  3. That'd be Rapists' Quarterly then? ;)
  4. Methinks that the inventor of this fine product will be safe in the streets with regard to molestation, nature gave her strong natural defences as can be seen in the photos!:D
  5. Sounds like a waste of time to me. The woman still gets raped, although protected to a certain degree from disease and pregnancy and the bloke walks away with a rubber stuck on his tagger until he get the chance to remove it. It may well be the barbs cut him and therefore increase the risk of him passing on blood bourne diseases to the victim. If he gets angry because of the device on his bell-end he might end up increasing his level of violence toward the victim, which may result in a murder. If they become common place rapists may well use 'a claw hammer' to remove it or aim for another orrifice. Do you get a discount for going out double bagged ? :D
  6. Having recently visited the sex machines museum in Prague (highly recommended) and being in the business of patents, this is by no means new..... other models include a standard smooth femidom type thing with single large barbed spike down the middle. Now imagine getting that skewing your shaft 8O

Lads suggestes by Sabre, claw hammers should now be standard issue :twisted:
  7. OK, So you go out saturday night wearing this rapex thing to help keep you safe. You get totally bladdered andpull your dream bloke. Back at his youyou get down to a good old sesh, BUT you forget aboutthe rapex until he is leaping round the room screaming in pain.

I think they should come with a warning label the woman sticks on her head.

8. That is the fcuking weirdest anti rape device I have ever seen proposed. God knows how you are supposed to remove it from inside yourself without sustaining internal tissue damage. I cannot see it doing much to reduce assault rates. Be better off using her as a shield.
  9. As I said earlier Cuts, yours is Rapex Mk2....THIS is Mk1! 8O

Yelp :cry:
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Like US Patent 4167183, Croque is uniquely placed. (for the retrieval of such gen.)
  11. He's not unique - stoat's there too remember!! Although can't do much as he's currently suffering from wankers' whiplash!!