The magic of condoms, or, The Jinx of Noddy.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is it that as soon as you buy a packet of noddies, all prospects of using them evaporate for at least the following week?

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Only a week?

3. Asking about Webcams, just got onto Facebook, now asking about non use of condoms....

Good drills you dirty old cunt :D.

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

F*ck!I have a pack of MOD issue ones in the drawer,must be 20 years old!

5. Well probably four now. :(

Mind you I might have a dabble with that most perilous of extreme sports and go down the pub for Ladies Darts tonight.... :p

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Dangerous games indeed. I've been thinking (since Christmas) of taking my unopened packet down to Sainsburies (the veg shelves) it's been so long.

7. I knew a WRAF called Noddy, so called as she was seen as something that any man could put over his c0ck.

8. It's when you've had some in your wallet so long they leave a mark you want to worry. :lol:

9. I hit a dry spell in the 90s that had archaeologists interested in one of mine. What can I say, I'm ugly and boring.

10. If you have no use of them chuck em my way, mine are running low and being of the unemployed status at the moment I cant afford anymore, me and the misses are going through them like an express train at the moment and I only have 6 left, enough for 2-3 nights of debauchery at best!

11. Bloody away match! Just my luck!

12. He Hee.

What have a wife and a condom got in common.

They Both spend longer in your wallet than they do on your co(k