the luckest stepson in the word?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mrrandom, Feb 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Get your own clothes! Megan Fox squeezes into stepson's T-shirts showing off her toned midriff

Megan Fox could wear a paper bag and look good in it thanks to her enviable physique and smouldering looks.

But the actress seems to have a penchant for wearing her eight-year-old stepson's clothing and has been pictured wearing his tiny T-shirts.

The 24-year-old has been pictured wearing a green Defender of the Universe shirt which showed off her toned midriff. But the shirt belonged to husband, Brian Austin Green's little boy.

Read more: Get your own clothes! Megan Fox squeezes into stepson's T-shirts showing off her toned midriff | Mail Online
  2. She's get it, not in a polite way either, the sexy cow.
  3. What a tramp.

4. A tramp i'd gladly swap bodily fluids with.

Not just once either !
  5. Women who look like they're already full of other people's body fluids don't do it for me.
  6. HHH

HHH LE

he will get his own back in a few years when he starts wearing her clothes
  7. If Carlsberg did step mom's ....

to be fair how do we know its not the other way round as i have a suspicion quite a few arse members would jump into her thongs quite litteraly ;)
  8. And every school day he's in there selling his 'worn by my step mum' t-shirts to the highest bidder. Eight year olds start early... Beats top trumps or whatever the lastest swop is.
  9. Gosh you are fussy, no wonder you are having trouble finding a gf, I've never met anyone who doesn't fancy MF before. I even have a lady crush on her a little bit.

Do you want a lady who is a virginal gleeky geek with braces, weird dress sense and be sat reading a book called "I am a smart fucker" or something? If so I know a few...
  10. I bet it doesn't happen with your twin sets you vile old cunt.
  11. The poor kid, she is stretching the chest of the shirts so much he won't be able to wear them.
  12. I'm another - she prides herself on her manipulativeness, which is something that I Hate Passionately. All package, no contents, methinks.
  13. well I have to admit, I've never seen anything she's been in so can't claim to be a fan of her work or anything. I just think she's hot!
  14. Oh, she's hot alright, no question. But trashy, sprayed-on T-shirts...nahhh, I'm with Mr R on this one.
  15. On the flipside of that though, if she wasn't being trashy she would probably get labelled a prude?