The Lowest Common Denominator?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Mar 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst randomly browsing through an inane thread, I came across (but not in a Jarvis-like fashion) the following:

Having noticed this before, I thought "I guess everything sinks to the lowest common denominator.".

But then I started to wonder "Who is the Lowest Common Denominator?". :scratch:

Any ideas?

And How Much Further do we have to fall?

2. i fervently believe that arrse has a way to go before we delve to the depths of a squaddies imagination or thoughts and that where theres one who reaches the depths and boundaries of what could be considered bat taste and depravity there will always be another to take his place and sink us even deeper into the mire- thanks be to arrse -here endeth the lesson !!

3. I've no idea. I do think that there's a lot of deeply unfunny shit that folk try to pass off as 'squaddie humour'

Starting a thread to call a celebrity, sportsman or the staff at Sainsburys cunts isn't funny and I actually saw a fucking Maddie joke yesterday. Anyone who does either I hope gets a similarly hilarious cancerous tumor.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Are you a plant from MumsNet? The ARRSE does not fall. Rather it progresses with vigor towards pre-determined objectives. Yeah, OK, we have a couple of Mods who are not as funny as they think they are, but with stakeholders and statutory authorities on board we are addressing our issues.

Your Mum was shite by the way. She appeared to be inebriated and she stank of piss.

• Like Like x 1
  5. donald-sutherland-dirtydozen-5.jpg

Never heard of it.

Is that where you go to talk about the new chintz curtain fabric for your Deltic cab?