The lovely, fluffy Merry Christmas Thread.

As it is the season of Goodwill To All Men, I'd just like to wish all of you a really,really lovely Christmas and encourage all of you to treat this thread as a kind of sanctuary, a sacred place, where only nice things happen.

As a kind of antidote you understand, you miserable, grumpy, bast@rds.

I have nothing to bring, but I would just like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

& thank you all for helping to keep me sane for the past year x x

gado x x x x

gado said:
I have nothing to bring, but I would just like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

gado x x x x
Sane? Now that does make me laugh.

Happy Christmas you crazy kids.

Sluggy xxx

Dale the snail said:
gado said:

gado x x x x

Sluggy xxx
Well roger me backwards with a kipper, Dale being slightly nice to another female. Whats up, slug? Are you pissed or have you decided that maried female arrse members don't need gang fcuking like the others.

Bloody axe-wound.

Furryturd said:
Dale the snail said:
gado said:

gado x x x x

Sluggy xxx
Well roger me backwards with a kipper, Dale being slightly nice to another female. Whats up, slug? Are you pissed or have you decided that maried female arrse members don't need gang fcuking like the others.

Bloody axe-wound.
I am not always up for shagging BBC, I like to differ.

Dale the snail said:
Furryturd said:
Dale the snail said:
gado said:

gado x x x x

Sluggy xxx

Bloody axe-wound.
I am not always up for shagging BBC, I like to differ.
Not opened and necked the 200 paracetamol we sent you for Christmas yet then?

Furryturd said:
Not opened and necked the 200 paracetamol we sent you for Christmas yet then?
I thought Vodka and speed were Dales thing? Either way, a good Christmas suicide will be appreciated. Feel free to slag me off for that comment but please note, if you are a bird or are not / have not served, I really couldn't give a fcuk about your opinion.

Merry Christmas.

Working and going to try to be fluffy tomorrow (does that count). Let the drinks roll in during the afternoon.

Take care to all on ARRSE and have a good one next year.

Furryturd said:

Bloody axe-wound.
Married, who the fcuk is married? Not me, thats for damed sure, hence why I'm sitting here, alone on Christmas morning!

RCSig's said:
Merry Christmas. May you find that good taco stand in Bournemouth
Where? Me thinks you speak with forked tongue! I have roamed these streets & have never found!

Latest Threads