The lost GEORDIES:::::::Where are you ALL??????

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Drinks-A-Gallon, Jan 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :elephant: Its the closest i could find to do with ASSAYE!!!

So where are all the ex 15/19th The Kings Royal Hussars??? I was one myself and if YOU reading this can work out my Nickname you will know who i am, but, if not, doesnt matter, reply/comment anyway!!!

Attached Files:

2. We all drunk gallons of grog. Go on tell me who you are?
  3. Hi GH, its only me again.......your old Driver & Babysitter!!!!

Wot wunderfull times we had in those Ferrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I have the bad back to prove it, LOL.
  5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

To much detail :blowkiss:
  6. My dad Alf Ramsay ex 15/19h but he a mackem not a geordie,
  7. There's a difference? ;)
  8. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I have had a flashback at that name. Ask him if he remembers Boggles from Command Troop about 1980 (I think he was in MT but I could be wrong).

I seem to remember he re-enlisted after a good few years out and spent an awful amount of time pounding the streets with a bergen on to keep kit.

And it seems to me the internet hasn't reached North Tyneside yet, cos I too am a Mackem, as is GH.
  9. Re: Alf Ramsay

Ill ask him, Im not sure what he did in his early years,I think he joined back up bout 1980 when I was 2. In Sandhurst and Detmold he was in the Dog Section.
  10. exarmybrat

Tell your dad hi from me we played footy together along time ago Last time I had a beer with him was at Swanton at the Old comrades do - good time had by all
    I, as with your dad GH and Alien I too am a Mackem
  11. My old man is GP last seen as Lulworth RSM many moons ago.... some one dish the dirt please
  12. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

If pushed, I'd have said 1980 too. (As opposed to 1982.)
  13. Ang on, the Alf Ramsey I know was in before me and I joined the Regt in Jan 1974.
  14. We've got a spare Monkeyhanger if you need one?
  15. hey all! im the sister of a Royal Marine out in afghanistan and my family and i are havin a campaign. this is the main gist of it :
    "Our soldiers and marines in Afghanistan are lamentably underequipped for the job they are being asked to carry out. Additionally they are not getting the necessary help when returning after service to enable them to cope with the traumatic experiences they have undergone. The fact that the vehicles they are using are often inferior to those used by our allies is a national disgrace. These brave men and women deserve much better."

if you agree with this then please go to: