The lord works in mysterious ways

I'm regretting that vasectomy now. I used to be as fertile as the Ganges Delta. Could have banked some to help out the French of the future.

As usual, Shakespeare got there first:

DAUPHIN
By faith and honour,
Our madams mock at us, and plainly say
Our mettle is bred out and they will give
Their bodies to the lust of English youth
To new-store France with bastard warriors.

Henry V, Act III, Scene V

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm not convinced about the whole Darwinism / evolution will always find a way etc. You take the cave fish that got trapped (in a cave it would seem) for 1000s of years, and eventually they lost their eyes completely as they were no longer needed - fair enough...

So why then, do these chav-mongs and Jeremy-Kyle-Esque pond life specimens still keep churning out sprogs? Surely mother nature should be kicking in around now and making at least some of the little fuckers infertile?

I'm not convinced about the whole Darwinism / evolution will always find a way etc. You take the cave fish that got trapped (in a cave it would seem) for 1000s of years, and eventually they lost their eyes completely as they were no longer needed - fair enough...

So why then, do these chav-mongs and Jeremy-Kyle-Esque pond life specimens still keep churning out sprogs? Surely mother nature should be kicking in around now and making at least some of the little fuckers infertile?

Aren't we meant to set them adrift on an ice floe or use them as cannon fodder, or something...?

Darwin helps those who help themselves.

As usual, Shakespeare got there first:
That bloke got it right in so many ways:-

Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty;
For in my youth I never did apply
Hot and rebellious liquors in my blood,
Nor did not with unbashful forehead woo
The means of weakness and debility;

Therefore my age is as a lusty winter,
Frosty, but kindly. Let me go with you;
I'll do the service of a younger man
In all your business and necessities.

The Welfare State!

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Just like any other type of vermin, the common chav expands in numbers until its resources are gone. They will continue to grow in numbers until society collapses from the strain of keeping them in shellsuits, white cider and TV dinners.

C

count_duckula

How does the Lord work in mysterious ways? Eliminating Frenchmen is a perfectly sensible thing to do, the only question is why He's taken so long.

Oh don't worry, all the Chavs and Vicky Pollards off the Estate producing the next generation of Chavs and Vicky Pollards by different Babyfathers, will all be half-siblings to each other, or even bruvvers and sisters..... they will end up breeding from each other the further generations of chav-scum pond life....... and they will all have to be kept by the Tax Payer 'coz these tw*ts won't be able to do f**k all for themselves, except perhaps, they will breed themselves into sterility as they consume vast quantities of 'White Lightening', Brake Fluid, Anti-freeze, and smoke and eat themselves into oblivion on Big Maks etc......!!!

Very few of them will live to draw their state pensions, they will have topped themselves by different means, and many, many roadside shrines.....!!

yes, that is an idea.... find a lamp post somewhere, tie a teddy bear to it...... and wait and see how many other grief W*** add stuff to this, without even knowing why its there or what it is about....!!