The lord works in mysterious ways

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joshing-lens, Dec 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. I'm regretting that vasectomy now. I used to be as fertile as the Ganges Delta. Could have banked some to help out the French of the future.

2. As usual, Shakespeare got there first:

3. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I'm not convinced about the whole Darwinism / evolution will always find a way etc. You take the cave fish that got trapped (in a cave it would seem) for 1000s of years, and eventually they lost their eyes completely as they were no longer needed - fair enough...

So why then, do these chav-mongs and Jeremy-Kyle-Esque pond life specimens still keep churning out sprogs? Surely mother nature should be kicking in around now and making at least some of the little fuckers infertile?

4. Aren't we meant to set them adrift on an ice floe or use them as cannon fodder, or something...?

Darwin helps those who help themselves.

5. That bloke got it right in so many ways:-

6. The Welfare State!

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

It doesn't say if they tested Frenchmen or Algerian Frenchmen. Our traditional enemies are dying out to leave us with north Africa extending to the Channel. We'll have Barbary pirates slave raiding along the Cornwall coast again before you can say inshallah.

8. Just like any other type of vermin, the common chav expands in numbers until its resources are gone. They will continue to grow in numbers until society collapses from the strain of keeping them in shellsuits, white cider and TV dinners.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds like "Children of men" (which was actually a bloody good film I thought)

10. *insert obvious Jimmy Saville joke here*

11. How does the Lord work in mysterious ways? Eliminating Frenchmen is a perfectly sensible thing to do, the only question is why He's taken so long.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ...And why not with fire?

• Like Like x 1