The lord shall flash heart

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by desmond, Mar 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whose ever been in a chopper with falsh anyway? can he really fly or is he frightened of you? does he just have a little one? Because a lot of yankies have big ones!
  2. Ho, Ho, fcuking Ho!

Guess who's mum is going to get shagged.....
  3. [​IMG]

Probably one of the more bizarre threads dedicated to yours truly, I'll have to admit. 8O
  4. I hope this is the calm before the storm, I only stayed up to watch you tear him a new one! :lol:
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Judging by his posts, our man Desmond does more drugs than Winehouse/Her bloke/Kate Moss/etc put together, so lets just confine this to the appropriate hole.

Desmond - How much is a line, nowadays?
  6. I seem to remember I had a battle of wits with him a while ago (when I was the original TLF).

I cant remember the result?

He's obviously traded his mouth wand in for a touch sensitive Etch-A-Sketch and feels on top form.

Seriously, desmond, lay off the columbian marching powder. :wink:

As an addition, it appears desmonds posts and threads make up about 94% of the content of the Arrsehole. Wonder what the grid of this one will be?
  7. How can you possibly have a battle of wits with an unarmed man? :D

8. I know, I know.

I seem to remember Kofi Anan emailed me afterwards stating I was contravening the Geneva Convention.
  9. Most unarmed of wit men are unaware of their 'unarmed' status prior to engaging the enemy, and are thus to thick to know when they're beat!
  10. Stop! Stop! Stop! Let me get some popcorn while i watch the show.
  11. Not much bait needed here then, the pond is full of fish. Have fun
  12. Flashers, I've warned you before about wearing Calvin Klein 'Attract-A-Mong', even if it is on special offer.