The lord shall flash heart

Whose ever been in a chopper with falsh anyway? can he really fly or is he frightened of you? does he just have a little one? Because a lot of yankies have big ones!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Probably one of the more bizarre threads dedicated to yours truly, I'll have to admit. 8O
I hope this is the calm before the storm, I only stayed up to watch you tear him a new one! :lol:

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Judging by his posts, our man Desmond does more drugs than Winehouse/Her bloke/Kate Moss/etc put together, so lets just confine this to the appropriate hole.

Desmond - How much is a line, nowadays?

I seem to remember I had a battle of wits with him a while ago (when I was the original TLF).

I cant remember the result?

He's obviously traded his mouth wand in for a touch sensitive Etch-A-Sketch and feels on top form.

Seriously, desmond, lay off the columbian marching powder. :wink:

As an addition, it appears desmonds posts and threads make up about 94% of the content of the Arrsehole. Wonder what the grid of this one will be?

cloudbuster said:
How can you possibly have a battle of wits with an unarmed man? :D

I know, I know.

I seem to remember Kofi Anan emailed me afterwards stating I was contravening the Geneva Convention.

cloudbuster said:
How can you possibly have a battle of wits with an unarmed man? :D
Most unarmed of wit men are unaware of their 'unarmed' status prior to engaging the enemy, and are thus to thick to know when they're beat!

Stop! Stop! Stop! Let me get some popcorn while i watch the show.

Latest Threads